Travis "SlackJack" Woodall's Discussions (45)

Discussions Replied To (39) Replies Latest Activity

"If one is an atheist, I assume that belief in the devil would be impossible. Without…"

Travis "SlackJack" Woodall replied Nov 2, 2009 to Do Atheist sing the Blues about the Devil?

36 Nov 13, 2009
Reply by Mongo_Slade

"Thanks for your help. I really am looking forward to my next go-round. I don't give…"

Travis "SlackJack" Woodall replied Nov 1, 2009 to Best Boxes For Great Sound

41 Jun 16, 2013
Reply by Thomas "Duck" Petry

"Here are a few pics. Not sure if you can tell much. the box top is about a 1/4" thic…"

41 Jun 16, 2013

"No, it's glued to the inside of the top. I will shoot some pics to you. "

41 Jun 16, 2013

"yeah, I just finished my first one and was devastated when I strung it up. The actio…"

41 Jun 16, 2013

"I'm with you!! I want one of these things so badly. I have removed the bottom two st…"

Travis "SlackJack" Woodall replied Oct 28, 2009 to Best Boxes For Great Sound

41 Jun 16, 2013

"Thanks for all of the great comments!! Perfect shitiness is actually exactly what I…"

Travis "SlackJack" Woodall replied Oct 28, 2009 to Best Boxes For Great Sound

41 Jun 16, 2013

"I could stand seeing her play air guitar. "

Travis "SlackJack" Woodall replied Oct 27, 2009 to Who would you MOST like to see playing a CBG?

102 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Ryan Rose

"Any of the members of Spinal Tap would please me."

Travis "SlackJack" Woodall replied Oct 26, 2009 to Who would you MOST like to see playing a CBG?

102 Jul 19, 2011
Reply by Ryan Rose

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->