"Will this ever be on a DVD a person can purchase?"

Paul Doug replied Apr 5, 2009 to "Songs Inside The Box" on Facebook and MySpace

2 Apr 5, 2009
Reply by Max Shores

"Welcome and nice job. It does hook you doesn't it?"

Paul Doug replied Apr 2, 2009 to First Build

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Paul Doug

"I've been looling at your ukes and very nice they are. I am thinking maybe doing it…"

Paul Doug replied Apr 2, 2009 to Uke Box?

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Paul Doug

"Thanks Doc. The label on the inside of the lid is the same as the outside, I just wa…"

Paul Doug replied Apr 2, 2009 to Uke Box?

4 Apr 2, 2009
Reply by Paul Doug

"Now that is neat, thank you"

Paul Doug replied Mar 27, 2009 to Labels

5 Mar 27, 2009
Reply by Roger Martin

"Is this where the unicycle competition is?"

Paul Doug replied Mar 27, 2009 to Caption Competition

16 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by steve (Roots)

"I couldn't get you link to work, but is this what you are talking about? Pretty neat…"

Paul Doug replied Mar 24, 2009 to Homemade stick and string...

4 Mar 24, 2009
Reply by Doc Oakroot

"James, this was one of my guides :http://cigarboxguitars.com/workshops/How_To_Build_…"

Paul Doug replied Mar 22, 2009 to Building a Neck

6 Mar 22, 2009
Reply by William H Bonney

"I used a router notching my first neck. The second on I did on the table saw with da…"

Paul Doug replied Mar 20, 2009 to Deep Thoughts with Ben

9 Mar 20, 2009
Reply by Roosterman

"I have not done this so if you go this route test it first, but I would think a sand…"

Paul Doug replied Mar 20, 2009 to sealing wood

7 Aug 7, 2019
Reply by frank learman

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Bill Andy 7 hours ago. 5 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->