Gadsden Guitars's Discussions (64)

Discussions Replied To (59) Replies Latest Activity

"If I have done this in the past I appologize. In my case however, I completely suck…"

Gadsden Guitars replied Aug 14, 2011 to Nation Etiquette. Posting a bunch of videos at once. :(

41 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Ron "Oily" Sprague

"I would like to inform you that you have been named heir to a fortune of no less tha…"

Gadsden Guitars replied Aug 7, 2011 to Got a quarter million bucks lying around you don't need?

12 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Dan Sleep

"I would be interesting to see if you could find some matching ones in 3 and 6 config…"

Gadsden Guitars replied Jul 31, 2011 to 2 on a plate Classical tuners

15 Aug 1, 2011
Reply by Kidd Filby

"Make yourself an electric with the Russian ammo box, an acoustic with that old cigar…"

Gadsden Guitars replied Jul 12, 2011 to Some questions from eastern europe :)

27 Jul 25, 2011
Reply by YeahDoIt

"The trapezoidal one, black with a flip top? I gave one of those away, but i still ha…"

Gadsden Guitars replied Jul 12, 2011 to best sounding box

12 Jul 12, 2011
Reply by Gadsden Guitars

"If you get an old rotary phone there is a coil in there that controls the ringing of…"

Gadsden Guitars replied Jul 3, 2011 to Car parts to pickup's?

14 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by MrFied

"You know what would be perfect for this build is a fanned fret type thing, seems it…"

Gadsden Guitars replied Jul 3, 2011 to I am open to suggestions on what to do with this box.

21 Sep 5, 2012
Reply by rusty case

"Um, maybe we shouldn't sin cause it breaks our Fathers heart, jus' sayin'. "

Gadsden Guitars replied May 21, 2011 to Judgement Day May 21, 2011 The Rapture is coming End of the World?

23 May 24, 2011
Reply by HOLLOWBELLY

"How about some Johnny Ca$h!?"

Gadsden Guitars replied May 21, 2011 to Simple, 3 chord songs

97 Jun 6, 2011
Reply by Linda

"I'm a Christian and I find it to be very sad that so many Christians think they won'…"

Gadsden Guitars replied May 21, 2011 to Judgement Day May 21, 2011 The Rapture is coming End of the World?

23 May 24, 2011
Reply by HOLLOWBELLY

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Bill Andy yesterday. 5 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Latest Activity

Doug Thorsvik commented on Poorness Studios's video
Thumbnail

Rainbow Stew (low budget cover on cigar box guitar) | Merle Haggard

"A new one for me Kale, and I like it! I always enjoy your CBG covers. Happy Sunday!"
13 minutes ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Glenn Kaiser's photo
Thumbnail

MAY 2024 Take Down Diddley

"Clean and simple! Ready for a little Jailhouse Rock. Go for it Glenn!"
17 minutes ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on AGP #'s photo
Thumbnail

AGP #533 - ''Beware of Wife''

"This one is definitely an attention getter Alan! I’m not brave enough to build one like this.…"
20 minutes ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on A.D.EKER's photo
Thumbnail

Decoration on the Spider & Frog

"I like it Andries! "
23 minutes ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Mick Tickner's photo
Thumbnail

cbg2.4

"Me too! It’s a challenge to nail everything right out of the gate, so tweak them when you…"
24 minutes ago
Poorness Studios posted a video

Rainbow Stew (low budget cover on cigar box guitar) | Merle Haggard

Happy Sunday folks. I've wanted to cover this 1981 Merle Haggard tune for a while and I decided today is the day. Here's a stripped down cover with nothing b...
26 minutes ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
Thumbnail

On Top of Spaghetti: 3D Printed Cigar Box Guitar

"Thanks and glad you enjoyed this one Alan! Another Slinger requested song and fun to do. I really…"
30 minutes ago
Uncle John commented on Mick Tickner's photo
Thumbnail

cbg1

"Very nice!"
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

cbg2.4

"Yup.  I get it.  A bit ratty, funky much played and much enjoyed."
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

cbg3.2

"Very handsome."
1 hour ago
Thumbnail

cbg4

"I like the look a lot.  My personal experience has been that longer headstocks reduce string…"
1 hour ago
1 hour ago

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->