Michael Hutchins's Discussions (11)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"The Longer the scale, the heavier the strings, the lower the action..... the more li…"

Michael Hutchins replied Nov 25, 2010 to Changed Tuning From DADF# to GDAE - Now Strings Bend Notes and Change Pitch

15 Feb 4, 2017
Reply by Taffy Evans

"I like to look at a box & identify the character of it. Then build a cbg in the…"

Michael Hutchins replied Dec 16, 2009 to What kind of builder are you?

12 Dec 17, 2009
Reply by Braille

"Haha .... It's hard not to like captain tricko. "

Michael Hutchins replied Dec 15, 2009 to Queensland Annual CigarBox Guitar Festival/ Juke Joint night. . .

9 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Michael Hutchins

"I can't wait to hear about your findings. Because aluminium is lighter , i suspect i…"

Michael Hutchins replied Nov 29, 2009 to Aluminium or steel reso cone

7 Nov 30, 2009
Reply by Serge Bazinet

"If your wiring is all good & the strings are grounded, it's likely to be a dodgy…"

Michael Hutchins replied Nov 28, 2009 to Hum / Buzz from CBG

19 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Michael Prout

"Hi guys, fantastic idea, count me in. I live in Mooloolaba. Happy to travel where ev…"

Michael Hutchins replied Nov 28, 2009 to Queensland Annual CigarBox Guitar Festival/ Juke Joint night. . .

9 Dec 15, 2009
Reply by Michael Hutchins

"Maybe the next time you fly, take a cbg & get photo of you on the plane with it.…"

Michael Hutchins replied Nov 19, 2009 to Any suggestions for,,,,,,,

16 Nov 22, 2009
Reply by Wichita Sam

"Digikey looks like a toy shop :) what spec piezeo do u find works best? model # ?? "

Michael Hutchins replied Nov 19, 2009 to Where do you guys get your transducers, and how do you tame them?

11 Nov 21, 2009
Reply by Steve Becker

"Whilst I was in Germany I was told that they currently have very strict requirements…"

Michael Hutchins replied Nov 17, 2009 to Homemade Stains

41 Dec 7, 2009
Reply by Ben

"I really like the gallery, some gr8 original ideas in there. Good luck with it ... a…"

Michael Hutchins replied Nov 16, 2009 to Randy Rooster goes global!

16 Mar 1, 2019
Reply by David L.

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->