Roosterman's Discussions (664)

Discussions Replied To (339) Replies Latest Activity

"I hear ya Oily, but I want to do the opposite - I want to save my videos FROM the na…"

Roosterman replied Oct 22, 2011 to Help... trying to save my CBN vids to put on youtube.

14 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Ron "Oily" Sprague

"I like the burnt wood idea HipBone - Good theme. Generally the simplification has go…"

Roosterman replied Oct 21, 2011 to The new look and feel

69 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Hip Bone Bellaire

"Hey, who said you could publish that picture of me...??"

Roosterman replied Oct 19, 2011 to The new look and feel

69 Oct 22, 2011
Reply by Hip Bone Bellaire

"Try using 2 A pots instead of an A and B pot Wes. B pots are linear and and give the…"

Roosterman replied Oct 12, 2011 to Tone Pot Issue - master luthier electricians needed - WY

18 Oct 12, 2011
Reply by Wes "I'm Baaaaack" Yates

"Sent you a message Hal, thanks.   If anyone does want our cool tins, we can always t…"

Roosterman replied Oct 8, 2011 to Wanted: US boxes sending to UK

6 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Roosterman

"Allrighty - lets round it up to 50 boxes then folks! Whos going to help the Brothers…"

Roosterman replied Oct 8, 2011 to Wanted: US boxes sending to UK

6 Oct 8, 2011
Reply by Roosterman

"How do you know there is a drummer at your door?   The knock gets faster and faster.…"

Roosterman replied Oct 2, 2011 to Some musician jokes for you...

13 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Outhouse Instruments

"Depends what you intend to do with it - if you want to make it acoustic, it wont hav…"

Roosterman replied Sep 26, 2011 to rust

7 Sep 29, 2011
Reply by jabes

"When you actually believe building CBGs is a legitimate business....."

Roosterman replied Sep 20, 2011 to You know you're addicted to building CBG's when.....

138 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Mr.C

"I have done a fair few distressed builds, though not in the same league as the menti…"

Roosterman replied Sep 16, 2011 to I'm sick of my builds where's the blowtorch. Tips on Distressing anyone?

10 Oct 11, 2011
Reply by Keith Duncan

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->