jeff maurer's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (70) Replies Latest Activity

"no pics but you can see the guitar in most off my shed vids from this summer as that…"

jeff maurer replied Jan 25, 2013 to Paper or Wood?

58 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by MichaelS Country Boy Guitars

"i think the one with the arrow pointing to it is a noise gate pedal called the decim…"

jeff maurer replied Jan 25, 2013 to Name these Pedals!

2 Jan 25, 2013
Reply by Hip Bone Bellaire

"the fuente boxes ive used have wood sides and back, but the paper covered top is a p…"

jeff maurer replied Jan 24, 2013 to Paper or Wood?

58 Jan 30, 2013
Reply by MichaelS Country Boy Guitars

"PANTERA!!!! I think dimebag was the greatest guitarist to ever walk the face of the…"

jeff maurer replied Dec 10, 2012 to Your Yin to your Yang??

8 Dec 11, 2012
Reply by Slowpaw Steve T

"i use bolts or drywall screws for nuts and make the slot for em with a rat tail file…"

jeff maurer replied Dec 3, 2012 to How do I add a Nut to these necks?

7 Dec 3, 2012
Reply by jeff maurer

"i tried a pine 2x4 once and the neck was fine. i did scrap the gitty tho for other r…"

jeff maurer replied Dec 3, 2012 to What about pine?

24 Dec 27, 2012
Reply by Bluesheart

"you could hit the open top string, fret the middle string at the fifth fret and the…"

jeff maurer replied Nov 28, 2012 to open E minor chords?

33 Mar 4, 2014
Reply by The Phrygian Kid

"what is your standard guitar? if your fret spacing on your cbg is the same as your s…"

jeff maurer replied Nov 18, 2012 to tuning cigar box guitar

42 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by craig bodsworth

"the easiest way to fix the problem is to stop using a slide. its what i did, but it…"

jeff maurer replied Apr 30, 2012 to That &*?$! Buzzing Sound!!

15 Sep 11, 2012
Reply by Keith Stanford

"i use the 5,4, and 3 strings. or the a, d, and g strings. tune the d and g string up…"

jeff maurer replied Apr 30, 2012 to GDG or EBE

4 Apr 30, 2012
Reply by jeff maurer

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->