Ted Crocker's Discussions (126)

Discussions Replied To (63) Replies Latest Activity

"I did some research on this and put together a post with the teaser vid, info and lo…"

Ted Crocker replied Dec 12, 2012 to The Recycled Orchestra, Paraguay

1 Dec 12, 2012
Reply by Ted Crocker

"Clip the wires and solder new ones on the disk.  Here's a video that shows you…"

Ted Crocker replied Dec 8, 2012 to Piezo wires too short but came pre-wired

13 Dec 8, 2012
Reply by Jon Leslie/Runaway Veal Music

""

Ted Crocker replied Dec 4, 2012 to Mixing Piezo and magnetic pickups

6 Dec 5, 2012
Reply by Mark Kedward Guitar Boxes (KGB)

""

Ted Crocker replied Nov 28, 2012 to Wiring piezos and tunings

6 Nov 29, 2012
Reply by Ken Henry

""

Ted Crocker replied Oct 4, 2012 to Tone Control Capacitor

12 Oct 4, 2012
Reply by Ted Crocker

"Real nice Iggy! How did you affix the graphic?"

Ted Crocker replied Jun 23, 2012 to Zeke Deadwood - Zombie Lawman

6 Jun 23, 2012
Reply by Ted Crocker

"Buy it HERE"

Ted Crocker replied Jun 12, 2012 to Book in the Works: "The Art of the Cigar Box Guitar"--Help me write my book.

30 Aug 20, 2012
Reply by chris koh

"Check this out.  A 'making of' vid is in the comments. Water Bottle Bass"

Ted Crocker replied Jun 12, 2012 to Watercooler bottle bass?

5 Jun 21, 2013
Reply by Richard Holmes

"Looks correct, follows the diagram I made that Dan posted.  I'd try swapping the wir…"

Ted Crocker replied May 15, 2012 to Wired and test today, couple questions...

17 May 25, 2012
Reply by wormil

"Completely cover the disk in the hot glue.  Another tip to limit feedback is to put…"

Ted Crocker replied Feb 4, 2012 to Piezo feedback

9 Feb 5, 2012
Reply by Richard G Caudill

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->