Mungo Park's Discussions (374)

Discussions Replied To (313) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks guys, one more thing to try out, the fun never ends. Cheers Ron"

Mungo Park replied Jan 10, 2010 to angled Pickup

4 Jan 11, 2010
Reply by JIM SAVAGE

"Thanks Wes, I made a few notes from reading the posts on the forum, so I could colle…"

Mungo Park replied Jan 5, 2010 to box size dellima (first build)

5 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Mungo Park

"Well, thanks for the help that makes things a whole lot easier. ".75 and 1 inch thic…"

Mungo Park replied Jan 5, 2010 to box size dellima (first build)

5 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Mungo Park

"Here is a flea bay seller who has a zillion parts at about the lowest prices I could…"

Mungo Park replied Jan 5, 2010 to How Long Before You Became A Serial Murderer?

10 Jan 5, 2010
Reply by Randy Webb

"I will try the piezo first and then if I can't get the sound I want I will try the m…"

Mungo Park replied Dec 29, 2009 to reso pickup placement

6 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Mungo Park

"David: Thanks for the help, from this I think I want it at the bridge. I ordered the…"

Mungo Park replied Dec 27, 2009 to reso pickup placement

6 Dec 29, 2009
Reply by Mungo Park

"Well somehow deep down inside I knew it was to easy. Cheers Ron."

Mungo Park replied Dec 19, 2009 to Attaching the neck to the box

25 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Ronnie Retherford

"I am also a Nubie so this all might just be dross. Is it doable to just glue 2 "shim…"

Mungo Park replied Dec 19, 2009 to Attaching the neck to the box

25 Dec 22, 2009
Reply by Ronnie Retherford

"Thanks Sam, that will make things more straight forward. I have some nice oak for th…"

Mungo Park replied Dec 18, 2009 to 4 string neck thickness?

11 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Mungo Park

"Sam: I called the only cigar shop in town and they sell the boxes for chump change.…"

Mungo Park replied Dec 18, 2009 to 4 string neck thickness?

11 Dec 18, 2009
Reply by Mungo Park

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->