Rouxdy Blues's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"In my experience, the rod needs to be placed under the bridge in such a way that the…"

Rouxdy Blues replied Feb 18, 2013 to Piezo Question

5 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Randy S. Bretz

"It's a great course.  As is the Starter Pack...  I have Red Dog's course and a Keni…"

Rouxdy Blues replied Feb 18, 2013 to A new course, and it's free this time

7 Feb 18, 2013
Reply by Patrick Curley

"I went ahead and bought, and I'm very happy with it!  The modeling is kick ass!"

Rouxdy Blues replied Jun 28, 2012 to small amp

5 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Rouxdy Blues

"I'm looking hard at the Fender Mustang 1.... does anybody else have this amp?  Thoug…"

Rouxdy Blues replied Jun 24, 2012 to small amp

5 Jun 28, 2012
Reply by Rouxdy Blues

"I'm thinking this is what I want to do on one of my current builds.  This is all pre…"

Rouxdy Blues replied Jun 2, 2012 to Blending magnetic and piezo pickups

6 Jun 2, 2012
Reply by Rouxdy Blues

"I really wish they had a better pic up on the site.  Any way you could post a pic? "

Rouxdy Blues replied May 22, 2012 to Fret spacing

13 May 22, 2012
Reply by Rouxdy Blues

"I've got no idea, but I'd try it.  What have you got to lose except time?  And besid…"

Rouxdy Blues replied May 15, 2012 to Wired and test today, couple questions...

17 May 25, 2012
Reply by wormil

"Yeah, I was talking about saddle slots... sorry for the lack of clarity.   But, advi…"

Rouxdy Blues replied May 5, 2012 to Cutting slots in Bridges

4 May 5, 2012
Reply by Rouxdy Blues

"Thanks for the Tiny Bites heads up... Good stuff!"

Rouxdy Blues replied May 3, 2012 to Learning

8 May 5, 2012
Reply by Swamp Dawg Primal Music

"Great sound! What kind of electronics are you using in the box? I have a rod piezo…"

Rouxdy Blues replied Mar 18, 2012 to My 1st Amp Build

3 Mar 18, 2012
Reply by TruckDrivingFool

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->