Mark Bliss's Discussions (823)

Discussions Replied To (474) Replies Latest Activity

"I kind of like my collection of string-swings for more conventional stuff. The leath…"

Mark Bliss replied Oct 26, 2010 to guitar rack?

25 Mar 10, 2011
Reply by Michael Fred Johnson

"I said tone where I meant pitch. And I guess I should have included the statement (o…"

Mark Bliss replied Oct 26, 2010 to measuring the neck

11 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Mark Bliss

"To be clear, Bluesheart's simple method is a great way to learn, but you must use th…"

Mark Bliss replied Oct 25, 2010 to measuring the neck

11 Oct 26, 2010
Reply by Mark Bliss

"Hey Beer, Pull the tuners and laminate a 1/4" piece of oak on the back of the headst…"

Mark Bliss replied Oct 24, 2010 to Bridge material

23 Oct 25, 2010
Reply by Francois

"Yeah, I got one from "Esther" immediatly after joining the nation. If you follow the…"

Mark Bliss replied Oct 24, 2010 to Bogus email DUH

13 Oct 24, 2010
Reply by Kevin Sprague (Knotlenny)

"You'll not likely get the exact sound, but thats not the point. The power and feelin…"

Mark Bliss replied Oct 20, 2010 to Can this be done on a 3 string? Ry Cooder - Feelin' Bad Blues

23 Oct 31, 2010
Reply by Dave Hughes

"Height depends on personal preference. Some like it higher, especially if primaril…"

Mark Bliss replied Oct 16, 2010 to How do you cut the slot in neck for nut?

12 Oct 18, 2010
Reply by NashvilleAl

"Diane, I'd agree with the comments thus far, you can do a lot without, but it sure c…"

Mark Bliss replied Oct 16, 2010 to do you really need a router?

57 Feb 9, 2011
Reply by Wichita Sam

"All right, I have to add my 2c worth. (Maybe 1.5c). First, I build and create things…"

Mark Bliss replied Oct 15, 2010 to sellin' yo' goods

39 Oct 20, 2010
Reply by Roy Alderman

"The safe-t-planer method looks promising. I have made similar cuts by passing over a…"

Mark Bliss replied Oct 14, 2010 to What's the easiest way to radius a fretboard?

24 Jul 14, 2011
Reply by Johnny Debit

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->