Ron "Oily" Sprague's Discussions (3,185)

Discussions Replied To (2978) Replies Latest Activity

"Vinyl, Ni-iice box! You could try this both ways. First, build without bracing, st…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Sep 5, 2011 to To brace or not to brace

9 Sep 5, 2011
Reply by Vinylhed

" You left the silver, didn't you..."

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Sep 2, 2011 to You know you're addicted to building CBG's when.....

138 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Mr.C

"#69. Woo Hoo! I got 6...sorry... when your CBN brethren start posting your comments…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Sep 2, 2011 to You know you're addicted to building CBG's when.....

138 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Mr.C

"Marty McFly and Doc Brown's garage, I'm thinkin': http://www.google.com/imgres?imgu…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Aug 31, 2011 to WARNING - Protect Your Gear!

13 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Ron "Oily" Sprague

"Rafal, Only one way to fix the sound problem, then. Rooster's gonna hafta build an…"

13 Aug 31, 2011

"#88 you hook up Shane and Steve for 30 bass and treble Diddley Bows ;-)"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Aug 31, 2011 to You know you're addicted to building CBG's when.....

138 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Mr.C

"Rooster, I know it's traumatic to lose gear to an "act of God," but maybe She's try…"

13 Aug 31, 2011

"#93 your dog gives you a thirsty, dirty look - but your friends admire your new reso…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Aug 31, 2011 to You know you're addicted to building CBG's when.....

138 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Mr.C

"Richard, I'm pretty sure I've seen pics here on CBN, where several people glued and…"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Aug 31, 2011 to screwed fret board

15 Aug 17, 2013
Reply by 3 Fingered Ape

"Have a nice red for me when you stop in!"

Ron "Oily" Sprague replied Aug 30, 2011 to Who Makes Large Cigar Boxes?

8 Aug 30, 2011

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->