Winners of the 2012 Cigar Box Nation Builder's Challenge: Famous Monsters

The judge’s scores have been returned, and we are happy to announce the winners of the 2012 Cigar Box Nation Builder’s Challenge: Famous Monsters.

As usual, the entries were amazing and the judges had their hands full trying to make a decision. The scores were extremely close. Big thanks to Tony, JP, and Thomas for helping us out!!

Mega thanks to CB Gitty for providing the prizes. Ben, you are Da Man!!!!

Here are the winners!

First Prize:

Scott Meredith – Mike Wazowski

Second Prize:

Heatmiser George – Zombie Skeleton

Third Prize:

Dustin Brown – Giant Octopus

Fourth Prize:

Graeme – Jaws

You can see all the entries HERE

Congratulations to the winners, and thanks to everyone who participated. I continue to be amazed at the imagination and ingenuity of the folks on Cigar Box Nation.

Views: 2218

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Congrats to all the Winners, and to everyone who participated. Awesome builds!

Congratulations, guys! Top work all around!

congrats    to  all  the winners   ,,,, and  a special   congrats  to  those   that followed  rule  # 4  .  ;-) 

some amazing builds there well done all! (-:

i liked the red furry one myself - useful for playing outside on cold days! (-;

great job, congrats!!

We definitely have some creative builders around this place. Glad I didn't have to be a judge, they were all fun builds.

congrads

wow some amazing builds!!

I'm new an exploring.   These are just crazy good.  What imaginations you all have!!

Amazing pictures, thanks for share

Congrats to winners, octupus arm is awesome!

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->