Entry rules: one photo of fave instruments and tell us why they made your fave list.   FACTORY BUILTS ARE OKAY HERE!

Judging:  Maybe just your CBN friends and peers.  Maybe a judge or judge panel

Prize: CBN fame, adulation and adoration.  Maybe.

Contest ends March 2, 2015. 

Views: 3204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeeup.   Winners and one of a kind everyone, but the burned and over amped (center) swampy just roars at me. 

thanx  guys  ,,  darn,   i  came  for     help,  and   spread  the  infection  instead  ;-)

lol ,  AGP  .  i  thought   i   was a  hoarder  ..  floating   usually around the  65   mark  ..   but  you actually  made    me  feel  not  so  cronic  at all  ;-) so  i  did  get  some  help  after all  ;-)

Glad to be of assistance 'Pick' ;-)

I Agree Uncle John That One Screams at Me to I bet it Sounds as good as it Looks and That Spectrum is a work of Art All of these are Old pick sure Knows How to Build a fine looking Guitar.

Way over the top,love them,especially the Spectrum

thanx guys  ;-)

thanx guys  , all  your  stuff  is great and inspiring      too  . 

You are a Mad Man!!!

I love everyone of these guitars.

I noticed that Swamp Witch guitars seem to be cherished items in several of the collections. 

I hope to get the opportunity one day to play one.

yeah  ,  i  gotta  admit  , it makes   me  feel  good  to see  so   many  here  ,

and   would be cool  to  see  you  with  one too  ;-)

Dang Pick, I think my watch stopped when I opened that picture!

lol  ;-)

I think mine is probably Shane Wagstaffs 4 string walnut one aluminium with fretboard (gets played every single day)

followed by his white resonator (played most nights) and Diglydogs Black Cohiba for slide guitar playing

Plus cherish the Odd thing, Country Girl and the Swampwitch (kept for special treats)... love them all equally really.

The best gadget on this planet is a line pod UX2.. followed by Acid pro 7, and Corel video studio. the tools of my trade..

Plus a ceramic slide...

But if it's just one that would be too tricky... to choose...

Factory builds -  probably my shortscale republic brass bodied single cone cut away, which is pretty awesome for sound.

But what facinates me is how they can all sound different and play so different yet have similar strings on.

Amps any Rat valve amp... 

Harps -  suzuki harps  especially the pure harp rosewood one..

Mic - Rode.. (but I also like the cheap ribbon mic have ) 

and I couldn't live without some reverb!

; >)

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->