Diydc's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"Now that is a pretty frightening thought..... "

Diydc replied Sep 3, 2009 to Swap a CBG for a surface to air missile launcher....

13 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Diydc

"The neighbours are not the problem, and all is cool with them, it`s just this friggi…"

Diydc replied Sep 3, 2009 to Swap a CBG for a surface to air missile launcher....

13 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Diydc

"I can only reitterate what Ted is saying here, and would also like to see a link to…"

Diydc replied Sep 2, 2009 to Recommendation for a well made 6 string guitar made of a cigar box

22 Dec 20, 2012
Reply by Josh Gayou (SmokehouseGuitars)

"Yes, I like those, but I cannot imagine that they ship to Europe (taxes and all that…"

Diydc replied Sep 2, 2009 to Romeo Y Julieta

1 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Diydc

"Ebay is a great place to look for mechanics, as doing them yourself can be very frus…"

Diydc replied Aug 31, 2009 to New and wanted to say hello

18 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Shiverman

"Yes, this is correct. "

Diydc replied Aug 31, 2009 to Does this sound like a grounding problem?

15 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Daryl Bookout

"Cool stuff. I just posted a pic of one of mine today. Was built from an old Ibanez b…"

Diydc replied Aug 31, 2009 to my CBB - Noob here, but not to cbb

1 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Diydc

"sorry if it all seems a bit confusing for you, but ask your sister to help you with…"

Diydc replied Aug 31, 2009 to A minor (Am) on CBG

20 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Diydc

"You can catch the right CFC tuning by placing a capo at the 5th fret in the Tuning y…"

20 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Diydc

"Am I correct in assuming you are playing the song in the key of C, with the chord pr…"

20 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Diydc

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->