Ducati Scotty's Discussions (119)

Discussions Replied To (99) Replies Latest Activity

"Then what was the point of buying the box? ;)  I build the boxes for many of my guit…"

Ducati Scotty replied Sep 4, 2019 to Cutting sound holes in pressboard

18 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Paul Craig

"I’ve been looking at some forstner bits. Might be fine to step up. I have a very fin…"

Ducati Scotty replied Aug 30, 2019 to Cutting sound holes in pressboard

18 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Paul Craig

"I did have a bit with the tines on the edges and wood backing it, but no clamps and…"

Ducati Scotty replied Aug 30, 2019 to Cutting sound holes in pressboard

18 Oct 10, 2019
Reply by Paul Craig

"I have a spoke shave that I use to shape the back of the neck whether I add fret boa…"

Ducati Scotty replied Aug 30, 2019 to How do you shave your neck to proper /comfortable thickness?

8 Aug 31, 2019
Reply by A.D.EKER

"It takes a real artisan to make almost nothing look like really something.  Nice dov…"

Ducati Scotty replied Mar 31, 2019 to The "Anti-Body Guitar" by David Hopkins

10 Mar 31, 2019
Reply by Ducati Scotty

"Beautiful!  Solves ever problem of having a corner or edge where it’s not comfortabl…"

Ducati Scotty replied Mar 31, 2019 to The "Anti-Body Guitar" by David Hopkins

10 Mar 31, 2019
Reply by Ducati Scotty

"I would definitely use plywood if I had a bandsaw.  Mostly hand tools, lots of 1x2 s…"

Ducati Scotty replied Feb 1, 2019 to Fret press anyone?

22 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by Daniel Walter

"I like your idea of using the thicker kerf saw but not all the way to the bittom of…"

Ducati Scotty replied Jan 31, 2019 to Fret press anyone?

22 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by Daniel Walter

" I’m surprised to hear so many people with a fret press still prefer to use a hammer…"

Ducati Scotty replied Jan 31, 2019 to Fret press anyone?

22 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by Daniel Walter

"I could see where it would make later removal cleaner too.  Seems like a good idea a…"

Ducati Scotty replied Jan 23, 2019 to Fret press anyone?

22 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by Daniel Walter

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Bill Andy 6 hours ago. 5 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->