spencer's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"How loud is that bad boy?? "

spencer replied Apr 9, 2009 to CAN WE TALK ABOUT AMPS?

17 Apr 13, 2009
Reply by Roger Morin

"What?! dont you know there's a recession! "

spencer replied Mar 30, 2009 to Caption Competition

16 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by steve (Roots)

"I got a dremel now which makes everything very easy. I run the neck on the table saw…"

spencer replied Mar 30, 2009 to Shaping and slotting the nut

13 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by spencer

"My first cbg was rough...I hit it with a band saw once, put the nut in a vice, level…"

spencer replied Feb 13, 2009 to Shaping and slotting the nut

13 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by spencer

"hebron, IN near merrillville "

spencer replied Feb 10, 2009 to any advice on buying a cbg?

4 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by nimmo

"uh...I live in NW Indiana / Chicagoland area...I'm making CBG's, but right now you d…"

spencer replied Feb 10, 2009 to any advice on buying a cbg?

4 Feb 11, 2009
Reply by nimmo

"I've played a few but cant really say about the size...you could probably go to a ma…"

spencer replied Feb 7, 2009 to Cigar Box Baritone Ukulele

3 Feb 7, 2009
Reply by Charlie

"ok...so what angle? I cut one 15 today and thought it was a bit drastic...so I cut o…"

spencer replied Feb 5, 2009 to neck angles really necessary?

7 Feb 6, 2009
Reply by Mark Werner

"well I decided to keep the nut. It was seated great and looked "ok"...took a hacksaw…"

spencer replied Feb 4, 2009 to Shaping and slotting the nut

13 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by spencer

"hmm, i never stopped to think about a zero fret or anything like what you did...I'm…"

spencer replied Feb 4, 2009 to Shaping and slotting the nut

13 Mar 30, 2009
Reply by spencer

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->