Paul Stephen Eklund's Discussions (56)

Discussions Replied To (41) Replies Latest Activity

"thanks folks for the quick response. Lots to chew on. Thanks for the links Mark. Be…"

Paul Stephen Eklund replied Apr 7, 2011 to Need lots of help with Mac's Garage Band.

10 Apr 11, 2011
Reply by Mama Mojo

"Nope Train Train, didn't watch the show. But i'm kinda thinking that maybe she wore…"

Paul Stephen Eklund replied Sep 14, 2010 to Dead Clown Tools

43 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Outhouse Instruments

"have to agree with Dave Alexander. Totally dig the tittle of this thread. I have dea…"

Paul Stephen Eklund replied Sep 9, 2010 to Dead Clown Tools

43 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Outhouse Instruments

""Version of the lyrics from the site I posted ... damn Mac users hahaa. :-))" LOL T…"

Paul Stephen Eklund replied Sep 6, 2010 to Anyone know of a web site for old blues lyrics.

4 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by BadTimmy

"Thanks for the link Nazzy 'Blind Boy' Nomad. Totally cool! Unfortunately Safari (iMa…"

Paul Stephen Eklund replied Sep 6, 2010 to Anyone know of a web site for old blues lyrics.

4 Sep 7, 2010
Reply by BadTimmy

"I glued up 2 jigs over the week end and used Don Thompson's suggestion with the sand…"

Paul Stephen Eklund replied Aug 16, 2010 to Wood Glue Sliding Problems

17 Sep 10, 2010
Reply by Johnny Debit

"Totally cool build. I'd leave the hardtail as is. It's the chrome on your hot rod!"

Paul Stephen Eklund replied Aug 13, 2010 to Wichita Sam # 236 "Hot Rod"

13 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Wichita Sam

"Don't know much about current and all so I'm blindly shooting in the dark here. Goin…"

Paul Stephen Eklund replied Aug 13, 2010 to New pick up concept.....soon to be tested

9 Aug 15, 2010
Reply by Wade

"Be one quick way to shape the back of a neck! I've only used a belt sander once. Lik…"

Paul Stephen Eklund replied Aug 11, 2010 to sanding grits and types

7 Aug 12, 2010
Reply by Michael R Cossey

"I still haven't made my first CBG yet but I did try an experiment. I'm using the bot…"

Paul Stephen Eklund replied Aug 7, 2010 to Leaving the top free to resonate?

5 Aug 7, 2010
Reply by Wild Rover

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->