Mama Mojo's Discussions (34)

Discussions Replied To (33) Replies Latest Activity

"Wow! that is friggin' awesome!!!! I love the concept and plan on giving it a whirl o…"

Mama Mojo replied Jul 13, 2010 to *** 1 hour Staple Frets.. Pictures***

28 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Rand Moore

"Re the Fishman Solo - I think it depends on what type of sound you are trying to get…"

Mama Mojo replied Jul 13, 2010 to Line 6 Pocket Pod Experience?

14 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Mama Mojo

"I'm just coming across this post, so sorry for the late reply..... I own two Pods -…"

Mama Mojo replied Jul 13, 2010 to Line 6 Pocket Pod Experience?

14 Jul 30, 2010
Reply by Mama Mojo

"Ahhhh, I see David! That makes perfect sense.... or at least I think it does. I plan…"

Mama Mojo replied Jun 15, 2010 to How do I wire a Mini Humbucker and a piezo using one jack.

84 Aug 5, 2011
Reply by Brendon Anderson

"Hey fellas, can we talk about the difference between stereo and mono 1/4 jacks and w…"

Mama Mojo replied Jun 15, 2010 to How do I wire a Mini Humbucker and a piezo using one jack.

84 Aug 5, 2011

"I am so happy to report that I just soldered my first double piezo and pots and jack…"

Mama Mojo replied Jun 14, 2010 to How do I wire a Mini Humbucker and a piezo using one jack.

84 Aug 5, 2011

"Oh, now THAT is just sweetly obscene wiring!!!! (she says as she fiddles with trying…"

Mama Mojo replied Jun 14, 2010 to How do I wire a Mini Humbucker and a piezo using one jack.

84 Aug 5, 2011

"The other thing that I like about this model of respect is that it flips the notion…"

Mama Mojo replied Apr 24, 2010 to The American Education System

6 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by chris ekelman

"This is good stuff, Josh. Respect is the most fundamental value that we can leave ou…"

Mama Mojo replied Apr 24, 2010 to The American Education System

6 Apr 24, 2010
Reply by chris ekelman

"Thanks, Fellas!!!! I'm going to give the cutting a try tomorrow and see how far I ge…"

Mama Mojo replied Jan 19, 2010 to Does pickup wire have to be coated.

19 Mar 23, 2010
Reply by keith peterson

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->