Ben's Discussions (406)

Discussions Replied To (367) Replies Latest Activity

"Dan, doesn't the flange on Lowe's cones go over the top? I would think that this cou…"

Ben replied Oct 22, 2011 to Cutting a large hole in a 6 string acoustic

21 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Ron "Oily" Sprague

"Dan, it's good to see who your new neighbors are! Promise me one thing, you use your…"

Ben replied Oct 8, 2011 to El Kabong Lives!!!

6 Oct 9, 2011
Reply by Dan Sleep

"No matter how many poles there are, there is just one wire that is wrapped around al…"

Ben replied Oct 6, 2011 to How to put a 4 pole single coil to a mono-jack !!

9 Oct 7, 2011
Reply by Dan Sleep

"Hey Keith, just wanted to clarify some things...you're looking for a loweBRO and not…"

Ben replied Aug 28, 2011 to looking for lowebro plans/ suggestions

7 Aug 30, 2011
Reply by Marr's Guitars

"Michael, that would be more along the lines of a baritone guitar...typically 28-30"i…"

Ben replied Aug 28, 2011 to fretless cbg bass

14 Aug 31, 2011
Reply by Seaman Jay

"I certainly wouldn't discount the contribution of the wood to the sound. On violins,…"

Ben replied Aug 20, 2011 to How much influence does the fret board have on the sound of the CBG?

40 Aug 7, 2013
Reply by Slowpaw Steve T

"This may be an obvious answer, but it is what I did when I was experimenting with 3…"

Ben replied Aug 19, 2011 to Can you string a regular Guitar with just 3 strings GDG tune.??

8 Aug 21, 2011
Reply by Keni Lee Burgess

"I think you're looking for this: How loud can we make it http://www.cigarboxnation.c…"

Ben replied Aug 13, 2011 to No Resonator Group?

11 Aug 16, 2011
Reply by Rand Moore

"Sounds right to me. I haven't bought one yet but I remember when he first came out w…"

Ben replied Aug 10, 2011 to Old lowes reso installation

4 Aug 10, 2011
Reply by Kyle

"Now you have plenty of nice maple scrap! Bridges, bracing, oh my!"

Ben replied May 23, 2011 to Plywood Top ???

39 Jun 22, 2011
Reply by Bert the Welder

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Latest Activity

BrianQ. liked Gary O'slide's video
52 minutes ago
BrianQ. liked Poorness Studios's video
57 minutes ago
Poorness Studios liked Dogleg Steve's video
2 hours ago
Poorness Studios liked Dogleg Steve's video
2 hours ago
Gary O'slide posted videos
3 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on Poorness Studios's video
Thumbnail

David Bowie's Space Oddity (covered on guitar & Stylophone)

"Nice ly done Kale olthow whit verry minimal typecal Space odity effects, i know it was your Bowie…"
3 hours ago
Dogleg Steve posted a status
"Hey - I came runner up top 10 of the 2023 4th annual international CBG video playoffs!"
4 hours ago
Dogleg Steve posted videos
4 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Poorness Studios's video
Thumbnail

"Wow! Well done Kale. Nailed it!!! You really captured the essence of the song and it’s…"
4 hours ago
Dogleg Steve posted a status
4 hours ago
Poorness Studios posted a video

I've been meaning to do a cover of this since I got my David Bowie Stylophone last Christmas. This song is outside my vocal range and difficult to sing, but ...
5 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's video
Thumbnail

There i was Standing at the ..... BCB - A. D. Eker 2024

"Thank you Keith for standing at the crossroads whit me for a while ! appriciated !"
7 hours ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->