Mike Willmouth's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (35) Replies Latest Activity

"Two Words: TRU OIL for gun stocks (look in the gun/hunting section of the store). A…"

Mike Willmouth replied Jul 27, 2010 to Favorite method of wood finishing?

27 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Bluesheart

"Actually, Walmart still sells strings -- it probably depends on the Walmart store. T…"

Mike Willmouth replied Jul 25, 2010 to String problem

9 Jul 26, 2010
Reply by Paul Doug

"I think that you make a good point, but you also have to consider the fact that ever…"

Mike Willmouth replied May 21, 2010 to playing in an open tuning: why does it always have to sound boring????

41 Jun 28, 2010
Reply by PAPA CHARLIE

"I lived near Staunton Indiana which was about 5 miles east of Brazil Indiana. So I k…"

Mike Willmouth replied May 19, 2010 to Indiana brothers and sisters of the cbg?

32 May 5, 2013
Reply by gary herget

"I know that this won't help much, I was born and raised in Indiana (close to Terre H…"

Mike Willmouth replied May 19, 2010 to Indiana brothers and sisters of the cbg?

32 May 5, 2013
Reply by gary herget

"Gorilla glue isn't too bad to clean up the run over if you let it dry or semi-dry an…"

Mike Willmouth replied Mar 31, 2010 to My first CBG Gorilla Glue NO?

37 Oct 7, 2010
Reply by Don Thompson

"I guess it goes back to the fact that there are no rules when it comes to CBGs, so u…"

Mike Willmouth replied Mar 8, 2010 to Which 4 Strings To Use?

13 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Tom Lanford

"I've learned the hard way on this too. If you want a deeper bass sound then tune it…"

Mike Willmouth replied Mar 8, 2010 to Which 4 Strings To Use?

13 Mar 9, 2010
Reply by Tom Lanford

"I got the copper plate at Hobby Lobby. "

Mike Willmouth replied Mar 4, 2010 to Creative Grounding or Voluntary Electrocution?

10 Mar 4, 2010
Reply by Jeff

"Does that help tame the sound? When you install them, do you do anything additional…"

Mike Willmouth replied Mar 4, 2010 to What size piezo disc is best?

23 Jul 21, 2010
Reply by Dart

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->