A.D.EKER's Discussions (205)

Discussions Replied To (197) Replies Latest Activity

"Love those airducts on the frontfender ,they just swoop you! 8 of them in oll ! and…"

A.D.EKER replied Mar 9, 2020 to Contact me for ride shares to Callyfest

15 Mar 11, 2020
Reply by Uncle John

"Say No To FACEBOOK! dont give in to the pressure!"

A.D.EKER replied Mar 9, 2020 to The site is bonkers this morning

17 Mar 26, 2020
Reply by Taffy Evans

"It Must be one of those famous site blips we had in the Past, maybee its just a over…"

A.D.EKER replied Mar 9, 2020 to The site is bonkers this morning

17 Mar 26, 2020
Reply by Taffy Evans

"All thow the played relic looks great to me ! if it sounds as well as it looks ! its…"

A.D.EKER replied Feb 22, 2020 to Join the Discussion: To Put Finish on a Paper Covered Cigar Box... or Not?

15 Feb 28, 2020
Reply by Scott McGilliard

"Strenght to you Bro MADDOG ,for your lost, our prayers go out to you, may you fam &a…"

A.D.EKER replied Jan 22, 2020 to Update on cbn member “ Maddog “ .

23 Jan 27, 2020
Reply by gary herget

"Hello Slowpaw! thanks for the compiling of the Christmas Nation album ! appriciated…"

A.D.EKER replied Dec 25, 2019 to CIGAR BOX NATION CHRISTMAS ALBUM 2019

54 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Slowpaw Steve T

"Hello Steve! Thanks for the Invite! looking forewarth to hear all the partisipants!…"

A.D.EKER replied Nov 21, 2019 to CIGAR BOX NATION CHRISTMAS ALBUM 2019

54 Dec 30, 2019
Reply by Slowpaw Steve T

"The Hunt is better than the KILL !! Greeeettssszz UJ ,"

A.D.EKER replied Nov 3, 2019 to My CBG History

39 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by Denbo G

""

A.D.EKER replied Nov 3, 2019 to My CBG History

39 Nov 9, 2019
Reply by Denbo G

" Some pis of mine BCB can Guitar"

A.D.EKER replied Oct 7, 2019 to Have you made an oil can guitar?

4 Oct 13, 2019
Reply by Paul Craig

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Copper Hardware

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Southern Ray 12 minutes ago. 7 Replies

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Taffy Evans yesterday. 6 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->