Mike Bingham's Discussions (76)

Discussions Replied To (69) Replies Latest Activity

"I like to use the discarded aluminum shafts out of 3/8" pop rivets. I use the pop ri…"

Mike Bingham replied Oct 3, 2011 to What do you use for side fret markers?

20 Oct 10, 2011
Reply by Josh Gayou (SmokehouseGuitars)

"  I wrote a song, but I can't read music so I don't know what it is. Every one in a…"

Mike Bingham replied Oct 2, 2011 to Some musician jokes for you...

13 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Outhouse Instruments

"A guy found an magic lamp and when he rubbed it a genie popped out (groan, groan...)…"

Mike Bingham replied Sep 30, 2011 to Some musician jokes for you...

13 Oct 3, 2011
Reply by Outhouse Instruments

"the pickups out of your '59 Les Paul didn't sound as good as you thought they would…"

Mike Bingham replied Sep 1, 2011 to You know you're addicted to building CBG's when.....

138 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Mr.C

"Freddie Fender may be in a bind before the dust settles..."

Mike Bingham replied Aug 22, 2011 to Fender Files Multiple Lawsuits

32 Aug 24, 2011
Reply by Ron "Oily" Sprague

"Pretty slick!"

Mike Bingham replied Aug 20, 2011 to Using photoshop to make accurate fret guides

6 Aug 20, 2011
Reply by Wes "I'm Baaaaack" Yates

"Hey Brendon, welcome to the hobby! You should run all ground wires to a common point…"

Mike Bingham replied Aug 11, 2011 to I'm a wiring NEWBIE!

10 Aug 12, 2011
Reply by David L.

"If I only had $82.11 for the shipping I would spring for this.  But, I ain't going i…"

Mike Bingham replied Aug 8, 2011 to Got a quarter million bucks lying around you don't need?

12 Aug 8, 2011
Reply by Dan Sleep

"Sorry Kidd - I'm eat up with the dumb-butt sometimes - LOL. Here's the link: http://…"

Mike Bingham replied Aug 3, 2011 to Magnetic p'up mounting

24 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Kidd Filby

"Hey Kidd.  Been there 'n' done that with the paralysis by analysis -  LOL.  I'm no e…"

Mike Bingham replied Aug 3, 2011 to Magnetic p'up mounting

24 Aug 4, 2011
Reply by Kidd Filby

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->