Ryan Rose's Discussions (149)

Discussions Replied To (131) Replies Latest Activity

"That was really cool."

Ryan Rose replied Dec 16, 2011 to Yuletide Zeppelin

3 Dec 16, 2011
Reply by Henry Strat-o-varius Lowman

"You stole my idea! I was gonna call it "Blame It On The Dog." "

Ryan Rose replied Dec 14, 2011 to Man Just Going To Grab Guitar And Old Four-Track...

2 Dec 14, 2011
Reply by Ryan Rose

"That just means you have to do it more to compensate. Sorry to hear about your lost…"

Ryan Rose replied Dec 12, 2011 to challenged from here on out.

17 Jan 3, 2012
Reply by Diane in Chicago

"The absolute simplest is the Uncle Crow style. The neck is screwed to the top of the…"

Ryan Rose replied Dec 10, 2011 to Necks

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by Jason Hitesman

"I've never done a proper 4-string guitar, so I can't answer both of your questions,…"

Ryan Rose replied Dec 6, 2011 to Newbie questions

31 Feb 7, 2012
Reply by Charlotte Henry

"On my phone now, so I have to wait on the download, but I love the artwork!"

Ryan Rose replied Dec 5, 2011 to 2011 Cigar Box Nation Christmas Album Released!

36 Dec 21, 2011
Reply by ms blues box - Archie

"Is there a story behind this, or is it just some random thing? "

Ryan Rose replied Dec 1, 2011 to Accoutrements: Little things that personalize an instrument and make it your very own.

20 Dec 9, 2011
Reply by jabes

"I use toothpicks. Same process as Jon Grinder does with brazing rod, but not as dura…"

Ryan Rose replied Nov 30, 2011 to Alternate fret material

10 Dec 4, 2011
Reply by Crimson Toad

"Suh-weeeeeet."

Ryan Rose replied Nov 20, 2011 to super homemade guitars

4 Nov 20, 2011
Reply by Roosterman

"Shit! Is that what I've been playing?! "

Ryan Rose replied Nov 13, 2011 to Look after your nuts

29 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Order99

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->