JP Lace Master's Discussions (286)

Discussions Replied To (220) Replies Latest Activity

"using up the pack of strings doesn't worry me I'm working from 2 packs, both chugger…"

JP Lace Master replied Sep 18, 2017 to Need Help with Chugger Stringing and Tuning

8 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Wal Callaby

"Experimenting seems like the best way to find what works best. Had an idea for one;…"

JP Lace Master replied Sep 17, 2017 to Need Help with Chugger Stringing and Tuning

8 Jun 19, 2018
Reply by Wal Callaby

"well depending on how big you made it, surely you could acquire or make a big sound…"

JP Lace Master replied Sep 11, 2017 to To much HOLE

10 Sep 18, 2017
Reply by darryl kernaghan

"The strings are offset that way in case the new owners want to add a second machine…"

JP Lace Master replied Sep 10, 2017 to Two more Diddley Bows; Cookie Tin Canjos

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by JP Lace Master

"I've built a total of six of them so far, all with 1, 2 or 3 strings, none of them h…"

JP Lace Master replied Sep 10, 2017 to CBG's with a broom handle neck

10 Sep 17, 2017
Reply by BrianQ.

"Very interesting Taffy and very helpful, I'm not one that is much for string bending…"

JP Lace Master replied Sep 6, 2017 to What gauge Fretwire?

3 Sep 7, 2017
Reply by JL

"Paul's right you know, I used a giant Cookie Tin for my last bass and it worked a tr…"

JP Lace Master replied Aug 31, 2017 to Short scale bass using a resonator

5 Sep 1, 2017
Reply by Paul Craig

"I have updates people, I am loving these things, but I am afraid one of them is gone…"

JP Lace Master replied Aug 12, 2017 to Two more Diddley Bows; Cookie Tin Canjos

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by JP Lace Master

"Thank you Frog, they are good little players, already working on a dozen more of the…"

JP Lace Master replied Aug 7, 2017 to Two more Diddley Bows; Cookie Tin Canjos

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by JP Lace Master

"I've had a couple days to get used to both of them now and have the positioning abou…"

JP Lace Master replied Aug 3, 2017 to Two more Diddley Bows; Cookie Tin Canjos

10 Sep 10, 2017
Reply by JP Lace Master

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Bill Andy 8 hours ago. 5 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->