Skeesix's Discussions (542)

Discussions Replied To (480) Replies Latest Activity

"I second gluing in corner blocks and screwing the lid into them. Works great. Helps…"

Skeesix replied Jul 21 to Need advise on cigar box lid securing with electronics inside.

11 Aug 15
Reply by Alan Dillard

"I found this video on Youtube - it's from a local news station in Nashville. They re…"

Skeesix replied Jul 9 to The slow death of the six-string electric -

78 Jul 17
Reply by Paul Craig

"The winder doesn't have a way to mount the pickup bobbin unless you modify it. You'l…"

Skeesix replied Jul 2 to Opinions on this Coil Winder Please

9 Jul 5
Reply by JL

"It depends on how the pickup is constructed. Grinding could possibly make enough vib…"

Skeesix replied Jun 28 to Filing down rail pickup

5 Jul 2
Reply by Paul Craig

"I've found this video by Shane Speal to be helpful: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=…"

Skeesix replied Jun 8 to Fingerpicking patterns?

5 Jun 10
Reply by Snuffy Smith

"How doing something with Mod Podge? Cover it with something like wrapping paper, fab…"

Skeesix replied May 12 to Toning color challenge

4 May 12
Reply by Paul Craig

"It's possible the wire is wound around the coil the wrong way for it to work lengthw…"

Skeesix replied Apr 24 to Homemade Pickup...

19 Apr 25
Reply by JL

"Good to know!  I had read/skimmed that thread, but it's been awhile. Looking at that…"

Skeesix replied Mar 12 to Pickup possibilty

19 Mar 16
Reply by Paul Craig

"It might work as a shield? I think the low impedance pickups use aluminum for their…"

Skeesix replied Mar 10 to Pickup possibilty

19 Mar 16
Reply by Paul Craig

"Kewl! They sound great. I like the lady providing percussion with tap shoes on some…"

Skeesix replied Jan 24 to Three Strings of Django Fury: Brett Gardner's Gypsy Jazz Cigar Box Guitar

7 Jan 26
Reply by Mark Bliss

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation?How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building BasicsCigar Box Guitar Parts Store

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

2017 Halloween Build-Off!

Started by Shane Speal shanespeal.com in Feature Articles. Last reply by heatmisergeorge 4 hours ago. 54 Replies

seeking advice

Started by Michael Graves in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Titch the Clown 5 hours ago. 4 Replies

Intruduction

Started by Martin Ford in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Martin Ford 19 hours ago. 2 Replies

New Here

Started by FishBone in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by FishBone 22 hours ago. 2 Replies

Banjo question

Started by Rose Ericson in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Titch the Clown on Tuesday. 46 Replies

Latest Activity

Keith Rearick liked Shane Speal shanespeal.com's video
26 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked heatmisergeorge's video
28 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked BUGGY (C)'s video
29 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Dave Lynas's photo
32 minutes ago
Keith Rearick liked Dave Lynas's photo
32 minutes ago
Colin Trundle replied to Colin Trundle's discussion Hubcap grounding issues
"Hi Thanks everyone for your help. I've changed the lead from my amp and I've been back…"
1 hour ago
Danny Joe commented on Danny Joe's photo
Thumbnail

20171021_083724

"Today's project is to not #@#@!$ this up as i burn in the pattern."
2 hours ago
Danny Joe posted photos
2 hours ago
Richard Sundberg liked Downtown Vinnie's video
2 hours ago
Richard Sundberg commented on Downtown Vinnie's video
Thumbnail

Farceur

"It all came out in the wash. Clean immersive Vinnie goodness! Your good working five directions at…"
2 hours ago
Richard Sundberg liked BUGGY (C)'s video
2 hours ago
Richard Sundberg liked Miku's video
2 hours ago

Music

Loading…

© 2017   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service