A duck walks into a hardware store and asks the manager:
- "Got any fresh fruit?"
-  ummm "No."  this  is a hardware store  .. we sell  hardware stuff .
- "Got any fresh oranges  or apples ?"
- "No.!  I  just told  you  , this  is a hardware store  .
The next day, the duck returns:
- "Got any fresh fruit?"
- "No."   !!!!
- "Got any oranges  or apples ?"
- "No.!!!!  I told you yesterday,  we don’t sell  that stuff    here  !   and If you come back tomorrow and ask me the same question, I'll nail your flippers to the floor so  you  get the  hint !!!"
the next  day, the duck walks in and asks:
- "Got any nails?"
- "NO!!!!."
- "Got any fresh fruit?"

this  is  just one of those lil  jokes  that stick  with ya  ..   you  may  find yourself  chuckling  about it    in  an hour from  now  ..  even rehearsing  it  later  tonight  ..  not  sure  why    , or  what it  is about this joke  ,,  but  its addictive  ..    so  i  thought i'd share .

you  can thank  me  or  blame  me  later 

Views: 9338

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Heisenberg and Schrodinger are speeding down the Autobahn and are pulled over by the Autobahnpolizei. Heisenberg, at the wheel is asked, "Do you know how fast you were going? "

He replies, "No but I know exactly where I was!"

Seeing a suspicious package, the officer inspects. "Do you know you have a dead cat in this box?", he asks.

Schrodinger screams out, "Well now I do!"

THE TOILET SEAT (as told by some unknown husband)
My wife, Julie, had been after me for several weeks to paint the seat on our toilet. Finally, I got around to doing it while Julie was out.

After finishing, I left to take care of another matter before she returned.
She came in and undressed to take a shower. Before getting in the shower, she sat on the toilet. As she tried to stand up, she realized that the not-quite-dry epoxy paint had glued her to the toilet seat. About that time, I got home and realized her predicament.
We both pushed and pulled without any success whatsoever. Finally, in desperation, I undid the toilet seat bolts.  Julie wrapped a sheet around
herself and I drove her to the hospital emergency room.
The ER Doctor got her into a position where he could study how to free her (Try to get a mental picture of this.).
Julie tried to lighten the embarrassment of it all by saying, "Well, Doctor, I'll bet you've never seen anything like this before."
The Doctor replied, "Actually, I've seen lots of them...... I just never saw one mounted and framed!!"

XD

Nice....

studentnurse appears and gives   him a partial spongebath.
    "Nurse,"' he mumbles from behind the mask, "are my testicles black?"
       Embarrassed, the young nurse replies, "I don't know, Sir.
I'm  onlyhere to wash your upper body and feet." 
   He struggles to ask again, "Nurse, please check for me. Are  my testicles black?
     Concerned that he might elevate his bloodpressure and heart rate from  worrying about his testicles,
she overcomes her embarrassmentand  pulls back  the covers.
  She raises his gown, holds his manhood in one hand and his testiclesgently in the other. 
   She looks very closely and says, "There's nothing wrong with  them,Sir. They look fine."
  The man slowly pulls off his oxygen mask, smiles at her, and  says very slowly,
"Thank you very much. That was wonderful. Now  listen very, very closely:   
  Are - my - test - results back?"

XD

Gun Control At Cabela's!

It already has started at Cabela's

There was a bit of confusion at the Cabela’s Sporting Goods store this morning.

When I was ready to pay for my purchases of gun powder and bullets,  the cashier said, "Strip down, facing me."

Making a mental note to complain to the NRA about the gun control wackos running amok, I did just as she had instructed.

When the hysterical shrieking and alarms finally subsided, I found out that she was referring to my credit card.

I have been asked to shop elsewhere in the future.

They need to make their instructions to us seniors a little clearer! :shy:

I STILL DON'T THINK I LOOKED THAT BAD!!

lol  ..     i  know  the  feeling  ..  im  still  tryin  to  get  my  money   back   for  that stupid  bird seed  .

what  a crock  ,,,  i planted the whole     bag  ..  not  one friggan  bird  grew !  :-/

Been there, done that!  ;p

A Missouri State trooper pulled a car over on Hwy 5 about 2 miles south of the Morgan/Camden County line. When the trooper asked the driver why he was speeding, the driver said he was a Magician and Juggler and was on his way to Springfield Mo to do a show at the Shrine Circus. He didn't want to be late.
The trooper told the driver he was fascinated by juggling and said if the driver would do a little juggling for him then he wouldn't give him a ticket. He told the trooper he had sent his equipment ahead and didn't have anything to juggle.
The trooper said he had some flares in the trunk and asked if he could juggle them. The juggler said he could, so the trooper got 5 flares, lit them and handed them to him.
While the man was juggling, a car pulled in behind the patrol car. A drunken good old boy from Osage Beach got out, watched the performance, then went over to the patrol car, opened the rear door and got in. The trooper observed him and went over to the patrol car, opened the door asking the drunk what he thought he was doing.
The drunk replied, “You might as well take my ass to jail, cause there ain't no way I can pass that test.”

cop  pulls  over  a redneck  . 

cop says   "got any  ID ?" .

redneck says    ... "bout  what  ? "  

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Taffy Evans on Sunday. 6 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Latest Activity

Rich commented on Doug Thorsvik's photo
Thumbnail

Six Chugger CBG Build

"Interesting,  the juxtaposition of the 3D printed handmade items and the Singer sewing machine…"
1 hour ago
Rich liked Doug Thorsvik's photo
1 hour ago
Rich commented on Cigar Box Nation's status
"Looking forward to it."
1 hour ago
Rich posted a photo

RTL Drawing box 1

Coming soon to a CBG near you.- Marching right out of the frame.
2 hours ago
Cigar Box Nation posted a status
"Working on updates to the updated Cigar Box Nation! Lots to do. Coming soon -shane"
6 hours ago
BrianQ. left a comment for Darren Rooke
6 hours ago
Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's photo
Thumbnail

Six Chugger CBG Build

"You got it BrianQ! I just need to recruit a player for each. I certainly would Alan! I used to have…"
9 hours ago
Darren Rooke is now a member of Cigar Box Nation
11 hours ago
Tim Cooper posted a status
"Just learning to play basic blues on this my 1st guitar, enrolled in Shane Speals' university!"
13 hours ago
AGP # commented on Doug Thorsvik's photo
Thumbnail

Six Chugger CBG Build

"Join them together, and you would have a 12 String Git :-D"
20 hours ago
AGP # liked Doug Thorsvik's photo
20 hours ago
AGP # posted photos
20 hours ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->