Entry rules: one photo of fave instruments and tell us why they made your fave list.   FACTORY BUILTS ARE OKAY HERE!

Judging:  Maybe just your CBN friends and peers.  Maybe a judge or judge panel

Prize: CBN fame, adulation and adoration.  Maybe.

Contest ends March 2, 2015. 

Views: 3204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That polar bear plays a mean riff.  

I like getting hooked by pictures off the scrolling gallery too. There are tons that make me rewind so I can click into the photo page.

indeed 

dont see owt!!

i  posted the  blank  picture  (screen shot   of  front  page  photo area    )  as    it would be    different  all  the  time  .  and basicly  include all  members  guitars  . 

Pick, we got it!  We didn't go to high school for nothin. 

Not sayin we grad you ateed.

Owt?   I watch Doc Martin and Last Tango In Halifax, so I know what owt is.  Love that word.   

John, you have to stand on your left foot and make circles with extended arms and squint.  Then you may be able to see Pick's picture.

I love that show Last Tango! ... new series just started, and proper west Yorkshire types - Derek Jacobi is a fine Classical actor I always enjoy him :-)

Good seeing the tour again Oily! And thanks for clearing up the legitamacy of vids being photos. But you posted three - an obvious violation!

It's...a...continuum. ;-)

You are right, Jim.   Call big Casey, the mean ass security guard.  Oily needs slapped upside the head.  Lightly.  

The judge may accept that Oily.

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->