cigarboxnation members present a brand new collection of the songs of bob dylan played on their own handmade instruments.

over 80 minutes of the best in homemade music

the download link has been tested (thanks jim!) and is quick and easy

download here:

https://app.box.com/s/3roq8fswbz2bfv2cumyq

matthew borczon
egyptpunk
jamie macblues
silent jim
rtz
mr c
malja101
wichita sam
slowpaw steve t
w.m.peterson    
henry lowman
humble hank
norman smith
ice bob
a.d.eker
turtlehead
patrick curley
uncle john
dazedlemonpie

thanks guys, without you there wouldn't be an album!

Views: 2313

Replies are closed for this discussion.

Replies to This Discussion

enjoyed the last one. i'll try and pick something out for this one............

tentatively, Lay Down Your Weary Tune

nice choice mr egyptpunk. updated the tracklist - looks a good mix so far

Cool; good motivation to record some stuff anew

i woud like to try a song from Planet Waves outtakes called  "Nobody 'Cept you"

hey guys, could you leave a note here when you send in your tracks to cbndylan2@gmail.com

i don't maintain the email address, it's just for collecting the mp3s. 3 in the can so far - deadlines 1st may but if we get finished up sooner,  those other great suggestions for projects could maybe get under way.

Wow look at the song list. cool

Building a special CBG for this project. Should be done next week...

Is "don't think twice" spoken for ? If not, I like a go at it :-)

that's cool - i'll add you to the song list.

May 1st, still plenty time to lay down my track (-:

Merle,

I fail in being able to send an mp-3 of The Long Black Coat.   I am going to post a video.  Please feel free to take me off the album or - if you can- take the audio from the video.   Your call.   I apologize for being such poor computer user.

John

got it john, thanks.

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Bill Andy 2 hours ago. 5 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->