Diydc's Discussions (130)

Discussions Replied To (117) Replies Latest Activity

"To get that sitar type resonance you need a bridge which has a larger than normal co…"

Diydc replied Aug 13, 2009 to sitar type bridge

1 Aug 13, 2009
Reply by Diydc

"I have used hard woods of many kinds for necks, even furniture beech wood for fretle…"

Diydc replied Aug 12, 2009 to Tell me all your secrets

11 Aug 12, 2009
Reply by Ben

"Hi, I see some nice work there in the pictures, thanks on that front... I have work…"

Diydc replied Aug 12, 2009 to bolting on a neck - Red Alert!

27 Aug 17, 2009
Reply by Paul Doug

"Great to hear that it is possible, just have to find the best tweaks and so...."

Diydc replied Aug 9, 2009 to Nylon string CBG?

9 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by FatDog

"As suggested, kazoo is a great and cheap way to fake a melody, though not the same a…"

Diydc replied Aug 9, 2009 to Harmonica substitute?

14 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Jerryrig240

"Cheers for the many replies, and I have found that what many of you are saying to be…"

Diydc replied Aug 8, 2009 to Nylon string CBG?

9 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by FatDog

"I did make two nylon stringed guitars using oil cans a couple of years back, rather…"

Diydc replied Aug 8, 2009 to Nylon string CBG?

9 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by FatDog

"I often use an old bakelite telephone as a vocal mic, works great for certain songs…"

Diydc replied Aug 8, 2009 to Singing with distortion

8 Aug 8, 2009
Reply by Pete Handy

"That is excellent. I am looking into making a reso from a tabacco tin myself, and yo…"

Diydc replied Aug 5, 2009 to This cbg thing is crazy

14 Aug 9, 2009
Reply by Paul Doug

"Seems pretty clear that quite a few folks like to dampen the paper before removal. I…"

Diydc replied Aug 4, 2009 to removing paper

18 Aug 10, 2009
Reply by colin mcgrath

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->