William Bannier's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (28) Replies Latest Activity

"I was actually looking for a strumstick or some variation that wasn't a McNally. Som…"

William Bannier replied Jul 7, 2009 to How did you get here?

25 Aug 16, 2009
Reply by HOGS GRUNT

"OK.... Honkeysticks is a new term on me. What is it?"

William Bannier replied Jul 6, 2009 to Soddering

16 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Cogdell boy (Robert J.)

"That is pretty much what I am talking about. You can get it in assorted lengths and…"

William Bannier replied Jul 6, 2009 to Keystock for Nut & Bridge?

2 Jul 6, 2009
Reply by William Bannier

"If you're going to put in any type of volume or tone controls, soldering is definate…"

William Bannier replied Jul 6, 2009 to Soddering

16 Jul 8, 2009
Reply by Cogdell boy (Robert J.)

"What's the differance between a dead dog in the road and a dead clown in the road? T…"

William Bannier replied Jul 6, 2009 to Dead Clown Tools

43 Sep 17, 2010
Reply by Outhouse Instruments

"Riddle me this, please- Everything I've read about using a Piezo transducer says to…"

William Bannier replied Jul 5, 2009 to Piezo characteristics and problems

19 Mar 26, 2012
Reply by Glenn Reither

"Thanks for the input and suggestions, everyone. I think right now, I'm either going…"

William Bannier replied Jul 5, 2009 to Cutting the Headstock Groove

20 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by William Bannier

"Wichita Sam said: Dremel makes a "router attachement" that controls the depth of th…"

William Bannier replied Jul 4, 2009 to Cutting the Headstock Groove

20 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by William Bannier

"I would love to have a bandsaw and a table saw. No money and a garage full of yardsa…"

William Bannier replied Jul 3, 2009 to Cutting the Headstock Groove

20 Jul 5, 2009
Reply by William Bannier

"Those do make awesome looking guitars. Like you though, I don't think I need eight o…"

William Bannier replied Jul 2, 2009 to TRADE?

10 Jul 4, 2009
Reply by Paul Doug

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->