Jim_N's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (134) Replies Latest Activity

"Size-wise, I made this 3-stringer, “Blues Cat,” between that of a ¾ and a 4/4 double…"

Jim_N replied Mar 5, 2017 to Upright bass build

8 Oct 8, 2019
Reply by Rufus Pearce

""

Jim_N replied Mar 1, 2017 to What is your favorite slide and slide material? ( and more)

122 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Jim_N

"Prayers and best wishes. Keep the faith!"

Jim_N replied Feb 22, 2017 to ANNOUNCEMENT ABOUT DAN SLEEP.

22 Mar 21, 2017
Reply by Ron "Oily" Sprague

"I haven't had the pleasure, actually, but I think I'd choose the water slides at Cit…"

Jim_N replied Jan 10, 2017 to What is your favorite slide and slide material? ( and more)

122 Mar 1, 2017
Reply by Jim_N

"FWIW... from a knowledgeable and trusted source, the (battery-less) Mi-Si Acoustic T…"

Jim_N replied Nov 29, 2016 to Concert ukulele pickup

23 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Paul Craig

"Any thoughts on how to protect goatskin from dobermans? : /"

Jim_N replied Nov 29, 2016 to Protecting Calfskin from humidity

4 Nov 29, 2016
Reply by Wayfinder

"Not being one to spend more money on a pickup than I spent on the ukulele itself...…"

Jim_N replied Nov 28, 2016 to Concert ukulele pickup

23 Dec 2, 2016
Reply by Paul Craig

"Thanks, Darryl and Lane. And Lane, the little 3-string up against Blues Cat is a McN…"

Jim_N replied Oct 30, 2016 to Show us your number one stringed instrument. The one you would choose if you could have only one. You can put more than one in the photo, but put number one on the left.

159 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Garth Fink

"So nice! Based on their looks and the obvious work that's gone into 'em, I can see w…"

Jim_N replied Oct 27, 2016 to Show us your number one stringed instrument. The one you would choose if you could have only one. You can put more than one in the photo, but put number one on the left.

159 Nov 17, 2016
Reply by Garth Fink

"Saxophone (tenor), actually.  I don't know if he was another Sonny Rollins or not, b…"

Jim_N replied Oct 26, 2016 to Historical examples of 3 string CBGs?

44 Nov 7, 2019
Reply by Moritz Voegeli

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Bill Andy 4 hours ago. 5 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->