Mungo Park's Discussions (374)

Discussions Replied To (313) Replies Latest Activity

"I am a Canuck and I was working in a Vet hospital at the time. A guy in a room had t…"

Mungo Park replied Jan 21, 2010 to Where Were You on 9/11?

22 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Al Allen (Hangten)

"Yah, I hear Ya, good point. I have put a purpleheart knife handle in the oven once.…"

Mungo Park replied Jan 20, 2010 to Fingerboards: DONT EVER DO THIS!!!

8 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Josh Gayou (SmokehouseGuitars)

"Sharp tools and a light touch helps to prevent darking the wood. If you let the wood…"

Mungo Park replied Jan 20, 2010 to Fingerboards: DONT EVER DO THIS!!!

8 Jan 21, 2010
Reply by Josh Gayou (SmokehouseGuitars)

"I do not have a printer and tried to print it on another printer but it would not do…"

Mungo Park replied Jan 19, 2010 to fret spacing questions/woes from a Nubie.

18 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by BT Cohosh

"Tim, good point to keep in mind, thanks Cheers Ron."

18 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by BT Cohosh

"Thanks that will get me going. I used this calculator: http://www.tundraman.com/Guit…"

18 Jan 26, 2010
Reply by BT Cohosh

"Looking good, I have the neck and fret board cit to size. I found sink drain sieves…"

Mungo Park replied Jan 18, 2010 to second build going well

9 Jan 19, 2010
Reply by Tim Fleischer

"Thanks W. Sam, I can go with that and then if it does not walk the walk I could alwa…"

Mungo Park replied Jan 17, 2010 to do licens plste CBG have a reso

3 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Jerryrig240

"I heard of a guy who puts a little salt on his fret board when gluing it in and this…"

Mungo Park replied Jan 16, 2010 to fret board

8 Jan 17, 2010
Reply by Mad Dog Madda

"Hey that looks really good, very nice of you. I am just messing with the PFD to get…"

Mungo Park replied Jan 11, 2010 to Sharing Some Plans I'm Workin On...

10 Nov 1, 2011
Reply by William McCauley

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->