Karmakaze's Discussions (13)

Discussions Replied To (10) Replies Latest Activity

"yes.  They were cut from scraps from an electric violin I built.  Cherry and lacewoo…"

Karmakaze replied Apr 4, 2014 to Karmakaze's first CBG

5 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by John Sawyer

"Go to Seymour Duncan's web site.  They have printable and easy-to-read circuit diagr…"

Karmakaze replied Apr 3, 2014 to 2 humbuckers, 2 Pots, and an audio jack

4 Apr 3, 2014
Reply by The Capo Kid

"What details would you like? I reinforced the inside corners of the box.  The neck…"

Karmakaze replied Apr 3, 2014 to Karmakaze's first CBG

5 Apr 4, 2014
Reply by John Sawyer

"MAybe you don't read well, the guitar is done. You could macrame a great big post c…"

Karmakaze replied Mar 25, 2014 to CB Gitty's tuners

8 Mar 25, 2014
Reply by Ron "Oily" Sprague

"It would be amazing if you or one of the replyers could post up a sketch of some sor…"

Karmakaze replied Mar 9, 2014 to The Hole in the Lowe Resonator Cone and other Mysteries

8 Mar 10, 2014
Reply by Michael Fred Johnson

"I have tried buying luthier-grade wood from suppliers in other parts of the country,…"

Karmakaze replied Feb 24, 2014 to eBay neck wood

17 May 24, 2016
Reply by OBSIDIAN

"More thanks to you, I've got my head around this now.  Did you make that box yoursel…"

Karmakaze replied Feb 22, 2014 to How to install a resonator cone

20 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Mungo Park

"SWEET reso box!   Nice work, and thank you very much for the very useful drawing. L…"

Karmakaze replied Feb 22, 2014 to How to install a resonator cone

20 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Mungo Park

"Here is a link to the Ebay listing which has a good picture.  But no surprises, it's…"

Karmakaze replied Feb 21, 2014 to How to install a resonator cone

20 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Mungo Park

"Thanks Scott I've seen that but the video offers very little specifics.  I see that…"

Karmakaze replied Feb 21, 2014 to How to install a resonator cone

20 Feb 27, 2014
Reply by Mungo Park

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->