Robert Phillips's Discussions (32)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"I have had some really nice results with sanding to a 220 grit, and then applying sa…"

Robert Phillips replied Oct 12, 2013 to Grain Filling

20 Oct 15, 2013
Reply by Jim Wehrmacher

"Wow, I can't imagine living in an area that was that humid. But that makes a lot of…"

Robert Phillips replied Oct 11, 2013 to And what just happened?

10 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by jawbone

"A light sanding took care of it. The new coat went on fine and I'm back on track. I…"

Robert Phillips replied Oct 10, 2013 to And what just happened?

10 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by jawbone

"You know, I had started spraying it when noticed something at the tail (accidentally…"

Robert Phillips replied Oct 10, 2013 to And what just happened?

10 Oct 12, 2013
Reply by jawbone

"Sometimes those are the best set ups. Just a turn from everything. I have a friend u…"

Robert Phillips replied Apr 2, 2013 to Where do you do you're work...

25 May 4, 2013
Reply by Ted Crocker

"And then a dip in the baptismal pool. Or is that the last step for the guitars??"

Robert Phillips replied Mar 30, 2013 to Where do you do you're work...

25 May 4, 2013
Reply by Ted Crocker

"Is that a church???"

Robert Phillips replied Mar 29, 2013 to Where do you do you're work...

25 May 4, 2013
Reply by Ted Crocker

"Wow, the entire inside of the box. I'll keep that in mind should I have a similar pr…"

Robert Phillips replied Sep 4, 2012 to Help

21 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Dan Sleep

"Great looking boxes. I've had no luck finding older ones in even half decent shape.…"

Robert Phillips replied Sep 2, 2012 to Neck not completely through and then strings

5 Sep 2, 2012
Reply by Robert Phillips

"I don't know about humming getting louder at lower volumes. I'd check that you didn'…"

Robert Phillips replied Sep 2, 2012 to Help

21 Sep 19, 2012
Reply by Dan Sleep

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->