Titch the Clown's Discussions (272)

Discussions Replied To (241) Replies Latest Activity

"Not something that you see a lot of talk about. Maybe someone who has experience wit…"

Titch the Clown replied Sep 6, 2016 to Melt your finish?

30 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Titch the Clown

"Trouble is wood outgasses when it gets hot. End result, when you heat the finish eno…"

Titch the Clown replied Sep 6, 2016 to Melt your finish?

30 Sep 12, 2016
Reply by Titch the Clown

"Curse you ebay. Now i have a choice of styles. Even bear shaped ones!"

Titch the Clown replied Sep 4, 2016 to Need Help for a beer theme cigar box guitar.

23 Sep 5, 2016
Reply by Greg Thompson

"I can feel a lagerphone version coming on. Now I need some beer bottle caps. Thanks…"

Titch the Clown replied Sep 2, 2016 to foot stomper....

8 Sep 3, 2016
Reply by Blues Frog

"Try googling mandolin string spacing"

Titch the Clown replied Aug 22, 2016 to Nut string spacing - 8 string CBUkulele

6 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Will T

"The fret2find web site http://www.ekips.org/tools/guitar/fretfind2d Produces pdfs. I…"

Titch the Clown replied Aug 22, 2016 to Fret template for iPad

1 Aug 22, 2016
Reply by Titch the Clown

"I have seen some people mount a pickup over the top."

Titch the Clown replied Aug 6, 2016 to NEED ADVICE: Mounting pickup with low action without weakening the neck??

42 Aug 10, 2016
Reply by Jonno

"Tru oil is nothing special. It is just a simple tung oil based burnishing oil. I use…"

Titch the Clown replied Aug 5, 2016 to Finishing

22 Jan 30, 2019
Reply by Ricky D

"I run the screws through what is left of my hair and even that little bit of lubrica…"

Titch the Clown replied Jul 11, 2016 to Tacky wax

5 Jul 13, 2016
Reply by Taffy Evans

"Mandolin scale length is around or just under 14 inches. That is a real stretch of s…"

Titch the Clown replied Jul 11, 2016 to Mandolin strings

4 Jul 11, 2016
Reply by JL

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Bill Andy 15 hours ago. 5 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->