Tres Seaver's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"I like the selection of older blues available here: http://prewarblues.org/"

Tres Seaver replied Aug 27, 2009 to Reccomend me some music

14 Dec 7, 2012
Reply by Swamp Dawg Primal Music

"Some of the tropical woods (I don't know specifics, just reporting what I've read) h…"

Tres Seaver replied Aug 27, 2009 to Neck wood

15 Feb 22, 2014
Reply by WillLoyd

"Horsepower, of course :)"

Tres Seaver replied Aug 27, 2009 to How do you measure pickup output?

10 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Skeesix

"Thanks for the link! The same fingerings will work for other I-V-i configurations: y…"

Tres Seaver replied Aug 26, 2009 to A minor (Am) on CBG

20 Aug 31, 2009
Reply by Diydc

"Good on yer, mate!"

Tres Seaver replied Aug 23, 2009 to Workshop Fair Update

6 Aug 24, 2009
Reply by spencer

"Excellent! Always cool when appreciation takes the form of cool cash."

Tres Seaver replied Aug 20, 2009 to Woot! Woot! I just sold 4 CBGs!!!

4 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by HOLLOWBELLY

"Inline it. :) How does the box sound when you tap on it? How thick are the panels…"

Tres Seaver replied Aug 20, 2009 to another newbie

14 Aug 29, 2009
Reply by Keni Lee Burgess

"OMG, hope all is well! and that you can still play after that!"

Tres Seaver replied Aug 18, 2009 to Pickups

22 May 2, 2011
Reply by Bob Harrison

"I would say that the "correct" IP protection for the concern Ted voiced (folks passi…"

Tres Seaver replied Aug 18, 2009 to Lowbow lowdown

36 Aug 21, 2009
Reply by surffrogg

"Brian, enjoyed the article. I appreciate the effort to lay out the principles derive…"

Tres Seaver replied Aug 18, 2009 to "Wot! no Articles?"

44 Aug 18, 2009
Reply by Brian Lemin

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->