Tres Seaver's Discussions (156)

Discussions Replied To (154) Replies Latest Activity

"Your link had '...' in the middle. The main link for the workshop is http://www.dhya…"

Tres Seaver replied Sep 4, 2009 to Gourd Banjo plans

4 Sep 4, 2009
Reply by Tres Seaver

"To paraphrase the old barroom joke: "I told my wife I ain't gonna build any more CBG…"

Tres Seaver replied Sep 3, 2009 to Anyone stopped at the first one?

9 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Roosterman

"I'd say that if the playing is what sets your groove, keep playing! You may get to t…"

Tres Seaver replied Sep 3, 2009 to Anyone stopped at the first one?

9 Sep 3, 2009
Reply by Roosterman

"You need to look for an uploader which can retry / resume a partial upload after a f…"

Tres Seaver replied Sep 2, 2009 to FTP file transfers and wireless air cards, Help!!!

4 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Joker

"The chords they are listing are the ones you might play if you were making a chord m…"

Tres Seaver replied Sep 2, 2009 to Now I'm really confused

6 Sep 2, 2009
Reply by Ben

"Cool -- post photos / recording / video, please!"

Tres Seaver replied Sep 1, 2009 to Does this sound like a grounding problem?

15 Sep 1, 2009
Reply by Daryl Bookout

"Kevin, if you can manage the neck you are pretty well home. The only crucial parts y…"

Tres Seaver replied Aug 31, 2009 to New and wanted to say hello

18 Apr 15, 2010
Reply by Shiverman

"Hmm, I guess I didn't make myself clear: I was trying to articulate reasons why some…"

Tres Seaver replied Aug 29, 2009 to Newbies and the word "BEST"

18 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Josh Gayou (SmokehouseGuitars)

"As a semi-newbie here, I think the question can be mapped onto a couple of concerns:…"

Tres Seaver replied Aug 29, 2009 to Newbies and the word "BEST"

18 Aug 30, 2009
Reply by Josh Gayou (SmokehouseGuitars)

"My pickup when I was growing up had a 150 horsepower engine. ;)"

Tres Seaver replied Aug 27, 2009 to How do you measure pickup output?

10 Aug 28, 2009
Reply by Skeesix

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->