Jerry Jordan's Discussions (232)

Discussions Replied To (229) Replies Latest Activity

"There are tons of LM386 PCB's available from China. The ones on AliExpress are avail…"

Jerry Jordan replied Mar 21, 2019 to LM386 Amps, AliExpress

11 Apr 2, 2019
Reply by Paul Craig

"The first one I made 20 years ago was a "one off" and i carved the neck with a steak…"

Jerry Jordan replied Mar 5, 2019 to Shaping Necks - what do you use.

37 Apr 8, 2019
Reply by Over The Edge

"I too have lusted after both those setups. If your buying a mitre box and saw, I lik…"

Jerry Jordan replied Mar 1, 2019 to Table saw fret blade or miter box and fret saw....

33 Jun 22, 2019
Reply by KOOL DOG HOOCH

"Sounds like you had a bad cap. It was acting like a short circuit. I would try sever…"

Jerry Jordan replied Feb 20, 2019 to Peizo's and capacitors.

22 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by White Raven

"Yes a cap across the jack will help.,.,but dipping the piezo disk in liquid rubber,…"

Jerry Jordan replied Feb 15, 2019 to Peizo's and capacitors.

22 Feb 22, 2019
Reply by White Raven

"Many of the best CBG's can be had for $300 or less.,Those ones Johnny Depp buys are…"

Jerry Jordan replied Feb 14, 2019 to Building to sell

4 Feb 14, 2019
Reply by Jerry Jordan

"So.,.,my buddy was looking for more junk to sell on Ebay.,.,he sold mostly thrift st…"

Jerry Jordan replied Feb 13, 2019 to HTF did you get the CBG addiction.

83 Jun 22, 2019
Reply by Cause the Blue rat

"Gentlemen, after reading everyones post, it seems to me the fingerboard in question…"

Jerry Jordan replied Jan 31, 2019 to Suspicious scale length

27 Jan 31, 2019
Reply by Taffy Evans

"When I started building CBG's in multiples I had a build partner.,.,I supplied the t…"

Jerry Jordan replied Jan 23, 2019 to Neat and professional

7 Jan 24, 2019
Reply by Uncle John

"Taffy,, Thank you for the insight.,.,you are the master luthier here.,.,I am just a…"

Jerry Jordan replied Jan 22, 2019 to Fret press anyone?

22 Feb 1, 2019
Reply by Daniel Walter

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->