mojoatomic's Discussions (31)

Discussions Replied To (27) Replies Latest Activity

"To expand on the idea a little bit... for a given tuning, a shorter scale length wil…"

mojoatomic replied Jun 30, 2014 to My first build

8 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Tacomamc

"It'll lower the string height at the bridge slightly, but string tension is a functi…"

8 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Tacomamc

"Looks well put together and ready for action from here. What's the purpose of the th…"

8 Jul 2, 2014
Reply by Tacomamc

"It's cool, they're just doing different things I guess. I just genuinely want to giv…"

mojoatomic replied Jun 27, 2014 to Hi all - first post and pics of my pickup winder

25 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Philip Hale

"You could get by with not filing slots on the nut side if your break angle is steep…"

mojoatomic replied Jun 27, 2014 to Brass nut and bridge

2 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Daryl

"Cool videos! Watched all 3"

mojoatomic replied Jun 27, 2014 to How to Videos

4 Jun 27, 2014
Reply by Eric Kasten

"Very cool!!!"

mojoatomic replied Jun 27, 2014 to New Ceramic Slides for Sale

3 Jun 29, 2014
Reply by Dan Mullen

"Thanks Dan, glad you like it. The two holes in the disk are for balance - the first…"

mojoatomic replied Jun 26, 2014 to Hi all - first post and pics of my pickup winder

25 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Philip Hale

"Not the greatest pic, but I'm using it here to cut out a fretboard from acrylic for…"

mojoatomic replied Jun 25, 2014 to Hi all - first post and pics of my pickup winder

25 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Philip Hale

"Thank you! Those guys didn't really care about my setup, they're doing different thi…"

mojoatomic replied Jun 25, 2014 to Hi all - first post and pics of my pickup winder

25 Apr 29, 2016
Reply by Philip Hale

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Taffy Evans on Sunday. 6 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->