BenBob's Discussions (178)

Discussions Replied To (157) Replies Latest Activity

"You can look at his photo and see that they're not even close to slipping, but I wou…"

BenBob replied Jun 7, 2010 to First CBG just about done - Looks good, but won't stay tuned...

21 Jun 10, 2010
Reply by kenrg

"Larry, did you fix your intonation at the 12th fret first? You said the notes were g…"

BenBob replied Jun 6, 2010 to fret spacing and sharpening notes

36 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Wade

"Nope, nice video - thanks."

BenBob replied Jun 5, 2010 to Python-skin fretless 3-string banjo

6 Jan 5, 2011
Reply by Roger Morin

"Well, I tried the little strip of sandpaper but I kept breaking it. Finally, I took…"

BenBob replied Jun 5, 2010 to Getting a good nut seat?

15 Mar 29, 2011
Reply by Erik Jackson

"Other than blues noodles (name of a band right there - "The Blue Noodles" lol) I've…"

BenBob replied Jun 4, 2010 to new songs

3 Jun 5, 2010
Reply by Keni Lee Burgess

"Click Instrument --> "Custom" Under "Tuning Notes" enter "A,E,A" (with commas, no…"

BenBob replied Jun 4, 2010 to Chord / Scale generator

5 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by BenBob

"I agree with Wes' first post here - it sounds like the saddle needs to be moved away…"

BenBob replied Jun 3, 2010 to fret spacing and sharpening notes

36 Jul 13, 2010
Reply by Wade

"Cool Diane. I've heard of people doing that with a cello. It's more portable than an…"

BenBob replied Jun 3, 2010 to Chord / Scale generator

5 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by BenBob

"Are you asking about where the markers should go, or what chords are found when the…"

BenBob replied Jun 2, 2010 to Is there a slide chord chart for a fretless?

3 Jun 4, 2010
Reply by Crow

"That's the exact same preamp in my "Salvador Ibanez" classical."

BenBob replied May 30, 2010 to Pick up question

15 Jun 15, 2010
Reply by Mark Lillo

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->