3 String Blues's Discussions (532)

Discussions Replied To (381) Replies Latest Activity

"Tru-oil...cheap n' easy!"

3 String Blues replied Dec 22, 2018 to Neck Varnish

19 Dec 26, 2018
Reply by mitch jones

"Shoot that's how i started my cbg career, In my living room, its where the TV was!"

3 String Blues replied Dec 18, 2018 to My first real work bench.

18 Dec 18, 2018
Reply by 3 String Blues

"Me too, I wanted to show you guys my new socks I crotched.....O well "

3 String Blues replied Dec 18, 2018 to No new “pictures” for a few days

8 Dec 19, 2018
Reply by Dave Lynas

"I use those too!...I love to use them for edges and cranks and whatnot...I discovere…"

3 String Blues replied Oct 15, 2018 to What's the best brand of sandpaper and/or sanding tool?

21 Oct 17, 2018
Reply by Mardi Macfly

"Hope to hear you find a great job! "

3 String Blues replied Aug 6, 2018 to Seeking better job / northern Utah ( Throw enough spaghetti at the wall... )

5 Aug 7, 2018
Reply by EricF

"It sounded like it was just peeking out, Mine sound crystal clear and my wife has su…"

3 String Blues replied Aug 4, 2018 to Vox Mini5 question

7 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Eliah Holiday

"I have one and love it...but you might want to try your mic and see, but it is a gre…"

3 String Blues replied Aug 4, 2018 to Vox Mini5 question

7 Aug 6, 2018
Reply by Eliah Holiday

" keep us posted with a link!"

3 String Blues replied Jun 13, 2018 to Jools Holland show tuesday

3 Jun 16, 2018
Reply by Michael Fred Johnson

"I would like to offer advice, and hopefully it doesn't offend anyone, you'll do much…"

3 String Blues replied May 23, 2018 to Need Resources, Book, DVD, Tabs, How to play frettless 3 String

11 May 23, 2018
Reply by Andreas Fischer

"Thats cool!"

3 String Blues replied Apr 29, 2018 to Turn a drawing into a full size templet. How to use the programs you may already have.

16 Jul 23, 2018
Reply by Cause the Blue rat

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->