Vinylhed's Discussions (188)

Discussions Replied To (164) Replies Latest Activity

"Cheers, Steve. I appreciate the work you've put in, and can't wait to hear the resul…"

Vinylhed replied Dec 21, 2013 to 2013 Cigar Box Nation Christmas Album Submissions Page

200 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Reeds Taylor

"Hey Steve! My little ditty Christmastime in Tokyo is hopefully winging its way to yo…"

Vinylhed replied Dec 15, 2013 to 2013 Cigar Box Nation Christmas Album Submissions Page

200 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Reeds Taylor

"I'm working on a song called Christmastime in Tokyo, if it works out I'll submit it."

Vinylhed replied Nov 17, 2013 to 2013 Cigar Box Nation Christmas Album Submissions Page

200 Dec 25, 2013
Reply by Reeds Taylor

"Whether you can remove the fretboard or not, I don't know. But you might have proble…"

Vinylhed replied Oct 14, 2013 to Fret board ?

9 Oct 23, 2013
Reply by Bad Finger (Eric)

"Where are you located in the UK? If you're anywhere near Leeds, I can recommend John…"

Vinylhed replied Sep 22, 2013 to Hello all

7 Sep 25, 2013
Reply by Michael Fred Johnson

"Oh, I should have said I also use bolts for my nuts."

Vinylhed replied Sep 4, 2013 to Fret placement in relation to a bolt nut

15 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by BUGGY (C)

"I think you're over thinking it. I measure my frets from the top of the fret board.…"

Vinylhed replied Sep 4, 2013 to Fret placement in relation to a bolt nut

15 Sep 7, 2013
Reply by BUGGY (C)

"I would have thought that was a good place to put it if you sit playing with the gui…"

Vinylhed replied Aug 25, 2013 to Location of the amp jack

21 Aug 30, 2013
Reply by Uncle John

"I record directly into my laptop, with some guitar tracks miked up and others were p…"

Vinylhed replied Aug 13, 2013 to Free Download - Dylan: A Handmade Tribute - by Cigar Box Nation members.

342 May 11, 2014
Reply by Mr.C

"Listening through the album, and I'm blown away by some of the innovative and creati…"

Vinylhed replied Aug 4, 2013 to Free Download - Dylan: A Handmade Tribute - by Cigar Box Nation members.

342 May 11, 2014
Reply by Mr.C

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->