Bert the Welder's Discussions (33)

Discussions Replied To (23) Replies Latest Activity

"Ok. Thought maybe with more contact surface :)"

Bert the Welder replied Dec 11, 2013 to Under the saddle rod piezo disappointment...

46 May 30, 2014
Reply by Wayfinder

"Sorta related to the topic: If one used fire to burn off the paint( nasty, yes but..…"

Bert the Welder replied Dec 10, 2013 to Removing cookie tin design or paint

16 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Bad Finger (Eric)

"good idea with the wax."

Bert the Welder replied Dec 8, 2013 to Alternative to Scarf Joint.

31 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Bert the Welder

"Could the bottom of the saddle be coved to match the radius of the rod piezo and the…"

Bert the Welder replied Dec 8, 2013 to Under the saddle rod piezo disappointment...

46 May 30, 2014
Reply by Wayfinder

"Wire wheel in a drill might work to. Or a sand paper mop."

Bert the Welder replied Dec 7, 2013 to Removing cookie tin design or paint

16 Dec 11, 2013
Reply by Bad Finger (Eric)

"You saved this thread just in time Mark. Only thing I'd add is wax paper under the j…"

Bert the Welder replied Dec 6, 2013 to Alternative to Scarf Joint.

31 Dec 8, 2013
Reply by Bert the Welder

"Hey Shane, Thanks, but apparently I'm getting a bunch of tools so no room for the CB…"

Bert the Welder replied Dec 13, 2011 to New Shane Speal cigar box guitars for sale - Vargas Girls, Chuggers, Leadbaby...

9 Dec 13, 2011
Reply by Cigar Box Nation

"Cool!!!!! I mentioned it to my wife and forwarded your contact info to her. Hopefull…"

Bert the Welder replied Dec 12, 2011 to New Shane Speal cigar box guitars for sale - Vargas Girls, Chuggers, Leadbaby...

9 Dec 13, 2011

"Thanks Shane, I'll let her know. B"

Bert the Welder replied Dec 11, 2011 to New Shane Speal cigar box guitars for sale - Vargas Girls, Chuggers, Leadbaby...

9 Dec 13, 2011

"Thanks Rand. I figured good size ones will be a good find. I should ad to my origina…"

Bert the Welder replied Dec 10, 2011 to Best boxes?????

4 Dec 11, 2011
Reply by MichaelS Country Boy Guitars

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->