Alan Hergert's Discussions (89)

Discussions Replied To (47) Replies Latest Activity

"Another use for a Dremel is carving.  They do a pretty good, easy job of that."

Alan Hergert replied Feb 2, 2016 to Dremel Tool

13 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Alan Hergert

"This mght help: http://www.cigarboxguitar.com/knowledge-base/cigar-box-guitar-piezo…"

Alan Hergert replied Feb 1, 2016 to #1 Project Started ... 3 string

11 Feb 1, 2016
Reply by Alan Hergert

"Well.  I use a Dremel quite a bit.  It is helpful sanding and cutting.  I do use it…"

Alan Hergert replied Feb 1, 2016 to Dremel Tool

13 Feb 2, 2016
Reply by Alan Hergert

"My advice is have fun!You are making the git for you so it really doesn't matter wha…"

Alan Hergert replied Feb 1, 2016 to Where to buy cigar boxes and what kind are the best?

32 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Alan Hergert

"...when you answer the question, "Which one is your favorite?" with "I ain't made it…"

Alan Hergert replied Jan 31, 2016 to You know you're addicted to CBG when...

35 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Wayfinder

"I hear you, man.I used to work for a DoD contractor.  We made a lot of stuff.  Some…"

Alan Hergert replied Jan 30, 2016 to Where to buy cigar boxes and what kind are the best?

32 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Alan Hergert

"So here's what I did.  I figured I was in this this for a while so I talked to a loc…"

Alan Hergert replied Jan 30, 2016 to Where to buy cigar boxes and what kind are the best?

32 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Alan Hergert

"Elizabeth --Google cigar stores in your area.  If there are none close by, maybe the…"

Alan Hergert replied Jan 29, 2016 to Where to buy cigar boxes and what kind are the best?

32 Feb 23, 2016
Reply by Alan Hergert

"Nice!-- trying to come up with a stage name like Seasick Steve.  (Anthrax Alan?)  ;)…"

Alan Hergert replied Jan 28, 2016 to You know you're addicted to CBG when...

35 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Wayfinder

"Sounds like CBG is a decor at your place.  Mine is contained to one room but I am ju…"

Alan Hergert replied Jan 28, 2016 to You know you're addicted to CBG when...

35 Feb 25, 2016
Reply by Wayfinder

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Bill Andy 9 hours ago. 5 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->