Order99's Discussions (173)

Discussions Replied To (94) Replies Latest Activity

"  You see a can of pre-sweetened Mango tea in the Dollar Store-            -when sud…"

Order99 replied Dec 20, 2011 to You know you're addicted to building CBG's when.....

138 Dec 20, 2011
Reply by Mr.C

" I don't actually use Frets myself yet, just burn the stripes directly into the fing…"

Order99 replied Dec 10, 2011 to Diatonic scales

4 Dec 10, 2011
Reply by Order99

"I've recently become a pretty big fan of using the unadorned bottom side for the dul…"

Order99 replied Nov 22, 2011 to Which side of box to use as soundboard?

10 Nov 24, 2011
Reply by Grease Stains

"Here's a really inexpensive Stroh-type I found a while back while idly surfing: http…"

Order99 replied Nov 17, 2011 to Resonator Horn

26 Nov 19, 2011
Reply by Randy S. Bretz

"Funny-I consider myself a clumsy amateur at this sort of thing, yet i've had no trou…"

Order99 replied Nov 17, 2011 to Look after your nuts

29 Nov 17, 2011
Reply by Order99

"I made a few Diddleybows with pine necks last week, they sound great and are holding…"

Order99 replied Nov 8, 2011 to Pine

38 Mar 19, 2014
Reply by Belfast Guy

"5) The bottom of the box is already securely glued into the sides for better vibra…"

Order99 replied Nov 8, 2011 to Back or top designs

7 Nov 9, 2011
Reply by Peter Taylor

"You can screw directly to the top or bottom of the box if you want- one directly…"

Order99 replied Oct 29, 2011 to bonding neck to box

13 Oct 29, 2011
Reply by Order99

"Very nice-and you Fretted the very first model! You're a braver soul than I was with…"

Order99 replied Oct 25, 2011 to My first build

11 Oct 28, 2011
Reply by Marcus P. Clarke

"Well, my first successful design was two small Romeo & Juliet boxes glued and co…"

Order99 replied Oct 25, 2011 to After a years time.....its done !

13 Oct 26, 2011
Reply by Tom

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

Nut

Started by Bill Andy in Performances, How to Play, Lessons, Concerts. Last reply by Taffy Evans 10 hours ago. 6 Replies

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Latest Activity

Doug Thorsvik commented on Doug Thorsvik's video
Thumbnail

On Top of Spaghetti: 3D Printed Cigar Box Guitar

"I did not know that Kale! It’s a new song to me. I guess I don’t get around. It is very…"
7 hours ago
Taffy Evans replied to Bill Andy's discussion Nut
"Hi Bill, I see your problem, a neck with no fingerboard, yuck. Anyway, you will have to cut a…"
10 hours ago
AGP # liked A.D.EKER's photo
12 hours ago
AGP # liked A.D.EKER's photo
12 hours ago
AGP # liked Poorness Studios's video
12 hours ago
AGP # commented on AGP #'s photo
Thumbnail

AGP #533 - ''Beware of Wife''

""Thanks 'UJ' & Doug, Needless To Say!, "She Is Not Amused" ;-D"
12 hours ago
BrianQ. replied to Bill Andy's discussion Copper Hardware
"There’s a company named Guyker that makes antique bronze tuners, they look like an old penny,…"
14 hours ago
Gary O'slide posted a video
14 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's photo
Thumbnail

Decoration on the Spider & Frog

"Thanks Doug Glad you Do !"
14 hours ago
A.D.EKER commented on A.D.EKER's photo
Thumbnail

Decoration on the Spider & Frog

"Thanks UJ !  GG (high) D, G .  only i reversed the stings On top is not the G (low) but…"
14 hours ago
BrianQ. liked Poorness Studios's video
15 hours ago
BrianQ. liked Doug Thorsvik's video
15 hours ago

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->