Tom Lauten's Discussions (102)

Discussions Replied To (71) Replies Latest Activity

"I think my mistake was getting too ambitious with my design and using an off the she…"

Tom Lauten replied Jul 25, 2013 to Whammy bar neck.

20 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Tom Lauten

"I see what you mean. I had a look, listen and bend and it seems that everywhere is a…"

Tom Lauten replied Jul 25, 2013 to Whammy bar neck.

20 Jul 30, 2013
Reply by Tom Lauten

"That's cool! I'm going with the neck and bridge style to get those tonal difference…"

Tom Lauten replied Jul 23, 2013 to Magnetic pickups and license plate conflict? Advice needed.

23 Jul 25, 2013
Reply by Ron "Oily" Sprague

"I meant that in just handling the pup it was scratching and such. Not even near the…"

Tom Lauten replied Jul 23, 2013 to Magnetic pickups and license plate conflict? Advice needed.

23 Jul 25, 2013

"Well, it seems the plate does act like a shield. I think it will be better with the…"

23 Jul 25, 2013

"Interesting. Actually the entire guitar (apart from the neck) is made from aluminium…"

Tom Lauten replied Jul 22, 2013 to Magnetic pickups and license plate conflict? Advice needed.

23 Jul 25, 2013

"Wow...ok, thanks guys! I guess I have a lot of experimenting to do. I'm hoping that…"

Tom Lauten replied Jul 22, 2013 to Magnetic pickups and license plate conflict? Advice needed.

23 Jul 25, 2013

"I'm sitting by a sea Loch in the Highlands of Scotland right now but I will check on…"

Tom Lauten replied Jun 9, 2013 to Rod biscuit saddle profile

13 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Tom Lauten

"What pictures would be most helpful?"

Tom Lauten replied Jun 5, 2013 to Rod biscuit saddle profile

13 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Tom Lauten

"Well I fixed the buzz but that bass string has no sustain to speak of when fretted a…"

Tom Lauten replied Jun 5, 2013 to Rod biscuit saddle profile

13 Jun 9, 2013
Reply by Tom Lauten

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->