Jeff "Sweet T" Tinsley's Discussions (59)

Discussions Replied To (51) Replies Latest Activity

"Everything in life should be a lesson learned. To echo Wade, at least the lesson is…"

Jeff "Sweet T" Tinsley replied Mar 7, 2010 to Uh...Whoops!

6 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Peter Taylor

"Lol Wes. If I did I would be paying a visit to the ad writer that thinks hovercraft…"

Jeff "Sweet T" Tinsley replied Mar 7, 2010 to THE KANSAS CITY CIGAR BOX GUITAR FESTIVAL 2010. WILL YOU BE THERE?????

6 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Richard D. DeRoin

"If it doesn't interfere with the hovercraft events I'm going to, I think I'd be able…"

Jeff "Sweet T" Tinsley replied Mar 6, 2010 to THE KANSAS CITY CIGAR BOX GUITAR FESTIVAL 2010. WILL YOU BE THERE?????

6 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Richard D. DeRoin

"What are you trying to say Shane? Don't beat around the bush. :~þ "

Jeff "Sweet T" Tinsley replied Mar 6, 2010 to Who owns the oldest Daddy Mojo?

11 Mar 7, 2010
Reply by Christopher Call

"I'm glad you saw the lightheartedness of the micro-rant. It's hard to get intent to…"

Jeff "Sweet T" Tinsley replied Mar 4, 2010 to Donors Choose

7 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Ben

"To quote Tres Seaver from an older thread, "The dulcimer / diatonic scale is just th…"

Jeff "Sweet T" Tinsley replied Mar 4, 2010 to what is a diatonic scale? kids CBG

15 Mar 5, 2010
Reply by Diane in Chicago

"It sounds like an inspired and worthy cause. I'll see what I can stir up to help out…"

Jeff "Sweet T" Tinsley replied Mar 4, 2010 to Donors Choose

7 Mar 21, 2010
Reply by Ben

"Very cool, Wes. Thanks for posting this (these?) ."

Jeff "Sweet T" Tinsley replied Mar 4, 2010 to Common North American (plus other) wood hardness chart

7 Mar 6, 2010
Reply by Wes "I'm Baaaaack" Yates

"I wish ANYTHING I've ever built looked that good. Lol. Great job, Rick. "

Jeff "Sweet T" Tinsley replied Mar 1, 2010 to 1st build and how I did it

13 Mar 2, 2010
Reply by HENRY LOWMAN

"I remember that Andy guy. He would show up at the jams with his cello. We would flog…"

Jeff "Sweet T" Tinsley replied Feb 28, 2010 to Truss Rods

9 Feb 28, 2010
Reply by Keni Lee Burgess

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->