Hey, 

You know your'e addicted to building cigar box guitars when.....

# 100 - you're missing a drawer pull in the kitchen cuz' you needed a kool tailpiece for a build!!!

I bet we could come up with at least  99 more- let's hear what you have to say!

Views: 3304

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

#79 - You have friends in the UK send you biscuit tins  from the office to the USA in your latest weekly shipment of goods.

Got 2 Victoria tins today.  :)

#78 your friends are kicking back at a bonfire and your pulling wood out of the fire that would make. "killer neck"
living room is missing a nice piece of walnut molding it dont look too bad she didnt notice for 2 days( I NEEDED IT )Slim
im a bad man i would pay my neighbor to change tags and get it from lady korean for 10 bucks well mayby. not aint my style, ill hold him up
jokeing

by the way cool idea also will spread 100 more idea list

#79 You know the day and time of the week when your local Salvation Army type stores in your area put out new merchandise so you can go down and look for good bargains to build new CBG's on a weekly basis.
#78 You regularly peek into random trashcans "just in case."
#77 you scour the house for old electronics to canibalize... er repurpose into amp parts or pickups.

-WY
Oooooooouuuuuuch!

-WY

ED (Bad Finger) said:

#82 - You broke your left ring finger and the first thing you tried with the new splint was whether it would work for a slide.

It doesn't, BTW which is why I'm not wearing it.  :P

And just so you know I'm not BS'ing you. . .

the pickups out of your '59 Les Paul didn't sound as good as you thought they would in your new CBG so it's back to the cigar shop for a better box for a rebuild.

Gotta do a little number realignment....

#72: You pick up junk you can't use, because "I might figure out how to use that someday." God, I hope I don't end up on "Hoarders."

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->