Entry rules: one photo of fave instruments and tell us why they made your fave list.   FACTORY BUILTS ARE OKAY HERE!

Judging:  Maybe just your CBN friends and peers.  Maybe a judge or judge panel

Prize: CBN fame, adulation and adoration.  Maybe.

Contest ends March 2, 2015. 

Views: 3204

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

nice  ..  i  really  liked  that   shane  alum   too.

dya you me the pie plate resonator? Pick

i  think it was  the  first alum  one ya  got  from  him . 

Photo, Bug PHOTO.  FOH-TOH.    Yup, Shane is certainly a top builder and I really enjoy his folky music.  I am pretty sure he does not comprehend how good he is.

Hey, Bug.  You have some fine harps.  a photo of them would likely make some of us drool.  And I know you have or have had some really interesting gits.

No1) Four best authentic sound...(tulip wood and aluminium uke cone, great action with no buzz!!)

it looks like a Daz advert !

This is the favourite thing I have ever seen on CBN: 

Check out the images either side of it and the detail if you haven't already:

http://www.cigarboxnation.com/photo/7d9887-time-slider?context=user

4 fave harps on top.   Left to right are Hohner Blue Midnight harps in G and C then a Huang Star Performer in A.  Above is a Hohner Special 20 In low E.

That old lone wolf print was in my great aunt's house, my grandma's house, my mom's house and now mine.  Those prints were very popular circa 1920 to 1930.

John I will try add some snaps
But most looks similar lol

I do have a pipe humming harp and a rosewood one
Which are a bit more unsual

Ever seen a bass harmonica?

No on the bass.  Yup, they all look alike except to they mommas.

Old reliable (for when the sh!+ hits the fan) is my favorite!

That one's got a whole lot of personality, Clock and I know it sounds good.

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->