Moritz Voegeli's Discussions (253)

Discussions Replied To (247) Replies Latest Activity

"For comparison I did a series of acoustic CBGs from the same boxes [Partagas No. 4],…"

Moritz Voegeli replied Mar 14, 2016 to EASY TO BUILD CIGAR BOX GUITAR: AN UNCLE CROW STYLE CBG IN ONE HOUR!!

150 Dec 22, 2019
Reply by Edward McCarthy

"As nobody answered I did a try with "Eye Bolt Tuning Pegs" on Google where you will…"

Moritz Voegeli replied Mar 12, 2016 to Almost Newbie - Eye Bolt Tuning Pegs

6 Mar 19, 2016
Reply by Mike

"... constructing the fret layout with compass and ruler as described on this forum..…"

Moritz Voegeli replied Mar 9, 2016 to How to calculate fret positions

34 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Eric Davis

"As to my experience, working with a compass with two metal points, an error of 24% a…"

Moritz Voegeli replied Mar 9, 2016 to How to calculate fret positions

34 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Eric Davis

"The problem constructing fret positions with compass and rule is the fact that typic…"

Moritz Voegeli replied Mar 8, 2016 to How to calculate fret positions

34 Mar 9, 2016
Reply by Eric Davis

"My words Phrygian Kid, and "no rules" is just another rule... Sometimes it would be…"

Moritz Voegeli replied Mar 2, 2016 to A non-rectangular/square box?

22 Mar 11, 2016
Reply by Wayfinder

"Not only a bone nut will bring your guitars to life like you won't believe, the same…"

Moritz Voegeli replied Mar 1, 2016 to bone nuts

13 Mar 2, 2016
Reply by Bama Hound

"As I'm interested in acoustic CBGs primarily, I try to optimize a freely vibrating t…"

Moritz Voegeli replied Feb 13, 2016 to More Sound

23 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Moritz Voegeli

"Which tuning you prefer depends also from whether you are playing for yourself or wi…"

Moritz Voegeli replied Feb 12, 2016 to Tunings

13 Feb 28, 2016
Reply by Del Puckett

"Back from work, guess which box I prefer to fiddle around with... You can be happy w…"

Moritz Voegeli replied Jan 31, 2016 to More Sound

23 Feb 13, 2016
Reply by Moritz Voegeli

RSS

The Essential Pages

New to Cigar Box Nation? How to Play Cigar Box GuitarsFree Plans & How to Build Cigar Box GuitarsCigar Box Guitar Building Basics

Site Sponsor

Recommended Links & Resources

Forum

crossover guitar.

Started by Timothy Hunter in Other stuff - off topic, fun stuff, whatever. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Apr 10. 14 Replies

Tune up songs

Started by Ghostbuttons in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Timothy Hunter Mar 9. 5 Replies

Duel output jacks

Started by Justin Stanchfield in Building Secrets, Tips, Advice, Discussion. Last reply by Taffy Evans Mar 8. 6 Replies

Events

Music

© 2024   Created by Ben "C. B. Gitty" Baker.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

\uastyle>\ud/** Scrollup **/\ud.scrollup {\ud background: url("https://storage.ning.com/topology/rest/1.0/file/get/963882636?profile=original") no-repeat scroll 0 0 transparent;\ud bottom: 25px;\ud display: inline !important;\ud height: 40px;\ud opacity: 0.3 !important;\ud position: fixed;\ud right: 30px;\ud text-indent: -9999px;\ud width: 40px;\ud z-index: 999;\ud}\ud.scrollup:hover {\ud opacity:0.99!important;\ud}\ud \uascript type="text/javascript">\ud x$(document).ready(function(){\ud x$(window).scroll(function(){\ud if (x$(this).scrollTop() > 100) {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeIn();\ud } else {\ud x$('.scrollup').fadeOut();\ud }\ud });\ud x$('.scrollup').click(function(){\ud x$("html, body").animate({ scrollTop: 0 }, 600);\ud return false;\ud });\ud });\ud \ua!-- End Scroll Up -->